Banco Barney Stone de Tijuana

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Barney Stone, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Im thinking of opening my own bank in Mexico so all the gambling crack babies can fund their problems!
    http://www.mexonline.com/banking1.htm

PS I will also fund my problemas with your money. TIA

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Special offer, open an account at Banco Barney Stone de Tijuana and get not one but two free TJ Donkey Shows ( one male one female).

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

All kidding aside is this legit? I mean if I wired 1000 to you to open this account would this work?

Ok I know what you'e thinking and you can keep the donkey show and I'll give you the same 8.9% handeling fee that I pay Neteller.

I just wanna know if you're bonded :cool:

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

I think its legit. Im going to be asking my Mexican friends that do bus between N Mexico and USA about the validity and the risks. Mexico is a very dangerous place to do business still. Much like the gold rush days, sad to say. For one if you are traveling and word gets out you have some $$$ they will grab your kids or wife or yourself or all of you! You would need a body gaurd for sure. Best to hire the local police, coyotes, or drug lords!

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I suggested this several weeks ago

Sounds like my suggestion, only I suggested Reachy over in England or BJFan in Canada do it. It would be a lot safer than doing business in Mexico.

Actually I have another idea that I am running passed the US attorney generals office. If it works and it is legal great, I'll announce it and if not I won't say anymore about it.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  6. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

A while back I suggested an offshore "gift card" site. For example you send they 100 (plus 8.9%) and they give you a "gift card" that can be used for anything from paying your Mastercard to Bet21.com to Global-play.

I think Europe already has something like this established. Wouldn't something like this work?

7. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Does it matter where your bank account is?

When you sign up for these sites don't they ask you where you live and allow you to register for real money games based on that information rather than which country your money is coming via? It seems that the sites are worried that the US govt will get them somehow if they allow US citizens to play regardless of how said citizens fund their accounts.

Cheers

Reachy