All In magazine customer service news

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Apr 12, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

All In magazine has had a variety of customer service and fulfillment issues over the last few months, which has been a black eye for an otherwise excellent new blackjack magazine.

Therefore, I was thrilled today when I received an email from Becki Davis at Huntington Press (Anthony Curtis' company, publisher of Las Vegas Advisor). Becki informed me that they recently contracted with All In to provide subscription management and customer service.

The process is in transition right now, which may explain the customer service phone number outage reported in another thread. Despite the transition period, Becki passed along this contact information:

I feel confident that under the new stewardship of Anthony Curtis and Huntington Press, they'll have everything straightened out in short order.

If you have subscription issues, give them a call at 866-452-5546.

2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Finally got around to calling Huntington Press today about not receiving the "All In" magazines I subscribed and paid for. The person I talked to was very friendly and cooperative. I feel confident my problem will be resolved.

Just a note:
    Don't be hostile to these people. They realize there are problems and they are doing their best to resolve them. They didn't create the problem but they are making a solid attempt to resolve the problems.

3. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

This customer service is FIRST RATE!

I had a small issue and they went above and beyond to help me....

GREAT JOB!!!