1 Million Dollar Bonus

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Joep, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Tonight at the welcome party held out by the pool that was thrown by UBT/UB and attended by over 500 people it was announced that UB & UBT were adding into the prize pool 1 Million dollars if someone was to win both of the main event's .

The Blackjack main event starts on Tuesday with the Finals being played and filmed for a future CBS show on Friday

Any player who has advanced to the semis in the blackjack tournament has to really consider playing the poker tournament on Wednesday.Remember 12 people advance from the semis onto 2 Final tables

The Poker main event starts on Wednesday

How's that for some serious bonus money

Somebody pinch me ;)

Joep

2. catch 27

catch 27 New Member

You certainly have enough to pinch! :laugh:

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Pinch My Pockets

If I hit the Million Dollar Bonus there will be a lot more to pinch :p

Joep

4. Rogue

Rogue New Member

What's this? Joep's asking someone to pinch him...and here I am stuck in Kansas! :p

Maybe you could get Hollywood to pinch you...but after checking out the useless poll on his website, you might want to check out where his hands have been before you ask! :laugh:

To everyone in Aruba, good luck to those who want it...and best wishes to those who don't need it. ;)

5. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Good Luck

I ran the statistics on the million dollar bonus and came up with the following. If there are 300 players in the blackjack tournament and 300 players in the poker tournament and all are treated equally as far as ability. The chance of somebody winning the $1,000,000 is approximately 111,000:1.

Good Luck all and I hope to hear one of you won it.