10,000 members strong

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Jul 9, 2008.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

BlackjackTournaments.com was launched in November of 2003, and as of today we've reached an important milestone. Our 10,000th user registered today.

Thanks to all of you for making this a great community.

On to the next 10,000 users....

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Ten Thousand...............

Thank yous to you Ken!

:cheers:

3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

:band:

The congratulations are all yours, Ken. Its undoubtedly been a labor of love, thankless at times. Yet you stuck with it.

A hearty ATTABOY and congrats from both Deb and I, with best wishes for the future!

4. Fredguy

Fredguy New Member

Congratulations Ken

For hosting an interesting and well managed forum.

Now, if just 1% of these members had shown any interest in Rick's tournaments, we would have an awesome tournament circuit too.

5. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Thanks Ken!!!!!

As always, your provision of this site is greatly appreciated by ALL of us members.

Billy C

6. bear

bear New Member

Congratulations Ken!

Your site has been a great help to us, and we appreciate all you do for the blackjack tournament marketplace! Thank you and continued success!

Bear

7. Jeff Dubya

Jeff Dubya New Member

Thanks for everything you do to promote blackjack! Sport, hobby, avocation, job... whatever you call it, you are without a doubt one of the most visible proponents and promoters of it!

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

8. FMike756

FMike756 New Member

Ken,

Many thanks for providing us a place to share and learn the nuances of BJ tourn. play. Many of us have greatly improved our skill at tourn. play, thanks to this forum.

Thanks-Mike

9. chash11

chash11 New Member

Congrads on 10K

For providing good info on tourn. schedules and its strategies.Also providing a place for your members to discuss among themselves how to play hands in certain situations. You have among the membership many very knowlegable players and the best part is their willingness to share. Thanks again to you and the members for making it very enjoyable.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  10. Archie

Archie New Member

Kudos

In my learning process of all aspects of live and online TBJ, this forum was key.

Thank you Ken for your generous help through this forum and your insigthful book and articles.

Let's invite these 10,000 members to one huge tournament :laugh: Who knows...maybe a 1,000 would show up!!!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  11. dreamer

dreamer New Member

Congrats Kenny...

Congratulations on reaching this milestone, and my personal thanks for all that you do both personally and professionally to promote Tournament Blackjack!

Make it a "Great Day"...

Skipper

12. tgun

tgun Member

wtg Ken

You have done more for the Blackjack Tournament Community than anyone else that I know. And the growth of this site is testimony to all that you have done. You have put others before yourself numerous times since I first met you and joined this site. Thanks for your time and friendship.

Hope you have continued success in everything that you do.

Good luck and God Bless you and your family.

Tom & Jan

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  13. Christo124

Christo124 New Member

Congrats Ken

Great News on your milestone of the 10,000 member. Let's go for the next 10,000 members and many many more years for this site. One of the greatest sites on the net.

14. Thanks for starting this place Ken. Hope to see you somewhere soon.

15. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

Good Job Ken

I don't think there would be a 'blackjack tournament community' without this site.