$30K All Hands On Deck Blackjack Tournament AT LV Hilton

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by keltip, May 18, 2008.

1. keltip

keltip New Member

Hey guys, I will be playing my first tournament this june at the Hilton and was wondering what the tourn format is like there. Will anyone else listening in be going? I Have played blackjack succesfully for many years, mostly at the Hilton, and recieve invitations from them on a monthly basis. I decided to finally try one, but admit that I am pretty nervous and intimidated about doing it. This one seems a bit smaller scale than others so hopfefully a few other tournament newbies will be there. For study, I did get Ken's ebook and have picked up many bits of good info from this site. Thanks in advance for any other info, tidbits or words of wisdom.........

2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

The Hilton's tournaments generally follow a standard format. For each round, 2 advance from each table. Their standard shoe game rules apply, H17 and BJ pays 3:2. A "Mulligan" will be offered for a price of $20. This gives you the right to change the last card dealt to you on a hand - even if the card busted your hand. You can only use the Mulligan once in each round you play. You should buy the Mulligan to increase your chances. Some "wild cards" will probably be drawn for each round including the final table.

GOOD LUCK!!!