A Very Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by chipsmccoy, Nov 1, 2006.

1. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

Elysse -

Just wanted to be the first to wish you the very happiest of birthdays. May your day and upcoming year be all that you want it too and looking forward to the next time our paths cross. Your insight (as opposed to incite!) and humor has certainly added to my enjoyment of this message board - now that you're posting rather than only lurking.

all the best

Chips

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  2. Joep

Joep Active Member

Many More

Elysse

Since its almost midnight back in Calif. and Chips cheated by wishing you a Happy Birthday before it officially was, let me be the first to OFFICIALLY wish you a great B-Day

Joep

3. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

Damn Reno Regect

Elysse,
    A very happy birthday wish for you, I looked for you at Reno this past week end at both the Nugget and Silver Legacy to no avail but a birthday hug or two awaits you.

4. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Happy B-day

I'm glad to see your finally old enough to legally gamble now. The years have been good to you good lookin'. Have a happy birthday, thrasht

5. Reachy

Reachy New Member

H.b.

Happy Birthday Elysse

Cheers

Reachy

6. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Yes, Happy Birthday Indeed

Just want to be added to the list of those wishing you the best of birthdays. May the following year reward you with many BJT wins. Well, except the LV Hilton when we meet at the final table. :D

7. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Enjoy

Best wishes on your birthday Elysse.

Andy :)

8. maxwell

maxwell Member

happy happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELYESS:celebrate :birthday:

MAXWELL

9. elyssez

elyssez Member

Thank You

Gentlemen-

Thank you all for you well wishes on my birthday. Your words made my special day even more lovely. Thank you, again!;)

Elysse