A very promising playing method...

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by naturalgambler, Jul 15, 2004.

1. naturalgambler

naturalgambler New Member

I have recently purchased a book entitled "Betting on Blackjack", by author Fritz-Dunki Jacobs. This book contains his very own betting and playing method called the "clb method" or current loss balance method, based on basic strategy and probabilities during win and loss sequences. I recently came back from Tunica and eventhough I lost money, $137 do to me playing tired and overextending myself the last night before coming back home. I can honestly say his strategies are like a dream come true in reaming in the profits. As a $10 bettor, you can easily amass $200-300 in under an hour, quite often an can average $150 an hour quite easily. It uses prog. and reg. sequences while winning and neg. prog. sequences while losing, but in a limited way. I was very skeptical of this book with it having big claims and not allowing you to split or double down after the second loss in a losing series, but I put his strategies to use and they are truly remarkable. I could get my but whipped, with the dealer making more hands than I would, but it seemed I would always bounce back and then about 15 min later I would be up around $200 or more. I highly suggest for counters and non-counters alike, take a serious look at this book and use his betting and playing methods at the tables and see what happens. If your a counter you will be even that more dominant as the book also talks about casual counting and playing your hands.

Anyone who has tried this method and has either had great success or has been doomed by it, please let myself and the other viewers know.