Aaron Tribble

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Barney Stone, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

2. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Weren't the tribbles a rapidly pro-creating alien race in Star Trek? What does this guy look like? He's not small and furry is he?

Cheers

Reachy

3. noman

noman Top Member

Reachy:

I'm not so sure they were an actual race, but an overabundant tension relieving mechanism similiar to cats. or pet rocks, similar to a virus or bacterium magnified.

You, Andy and London should make enough now on Global for a holiday in Vegas. Look forward to youses visit.

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

5. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I suspect I would have to raid Andy and Colin's GP accounts to get the airfair. Can you still catch a boat?

Cheers

Reachy

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Ken - You had that link far to readily available. You're not a closet trekker are you?

Live long and prosper.

Reachy

7. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Joan Collins

I'm more of a City on the Edge of Forever guy.

8. noman

noman Top Member

Reachy:

I heard TX's vessel is floundering somewhere near the English Coast. Larded with supplies, insulation, still weather and water tight, but no captain. Grab ya a good ol American West lasso and reel it in. You'll have it made. AND then, you can write an all time Naturalist Best Seller upon your sea adventures.

9. noman

noman Top Member

Ace:

Took me awhile. And I'm only goin on memory. But that wouldn't be the one where she had the magic staff and ((oh for Reachy's benefit, there was a cat in that) but not the cat in the hat.))

10. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Go West!

If I can find Tex's boat I'll just point it West and push the "GO" button. Did you say it had Tuna and Twinkies on board? I will be wearing clothes!

City on the Edge of Forever? Must have missed that one. 2 Words - "Dr Who?"

Cheers

Reachy

Ps. Joan Collins!

11. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

12. noman

noman Top Member

Ace:

Tanks for the link. The back in time episodes were always kind of my favorites. Hom ever, I dost believe it was Joan in the one I recalled. She seemed to be a reocurring favorite in any kind of wardrobe.

Reachy: I think the albatross got tx's tuna too.