Accolades:

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by noman, Oct 20, 2006.

1. noman

noman Top Member

JUNEAU!

What everyone should desire is a recognition from FLAT ERIC. Try. Try. Try. Ya'll.

2. Flat Eric

Flat Eric New Member

no man?

Mr noman

I am flattered that you think so highly of me and yet we have never met or in fact conversed. Why do you encourage your fellow man to seek recognition from me? You are right, I am a wise man, some would say a great man but I have no powers; I can't turn back the tide.

Respec'

Flat Eric

3. noman

noman Top Member

Flat (fat? thin? transmorphic?)ERIC:

Throughout the known history of human kind a monolith of sorts has always appeared, if not to lead the masses, then at least the select few to a higher level of understanding and achievement.

Those that can recognize the moment, the revelation, the invitation and not be swallowed by the earth are indeed, the privileged, the saved. Having never met, I do recognize the messianic quality of your being. That is why I profess, preach and exalt all who have the wherewithall to strive for your recognition, your blessing, to do so unabatedly, continually, until upon them you bestow salvation and never ending happiness and bliss.

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

"Accolades"

Speak American, its "PROPS DAWG"

FYI:D

5. noman

noman Top Member

Head Banger!

Clearly, the line is drawn between those that the earth will swallow and those who will float amongst the clouds.

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

omnipotent

F. Eric does indeed possess an inner sprituality that seems to radiate out across the entire universe and all the other universes. When you look into his eyes it is like looking into the soul of a god. But of course he is matter-of-fact, simple, like you or me without pretention. He is pure joy!

Mind you the little bugger still owes me the 20 sovs that I lent him down The Dog & Partridge last week when he was getting a round of drinks for a group of pole dancers he'd just met. Mucky little b*&@ard!

Cheers

Reachy

7. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Said it all

Yep, you said it all right there.