1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

sweeeeet wins the bigun

2. sabrejack

sabrejack New Member

Yeah--nice to see you win that Ace--congrats!

Key moment I saw was that all-in BJ you caught in elim 1 of round 3 from BRL that allowed you to cruise to the final table... beautiful.

3. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Nothing like an extra ten grand

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

There were two all in moments (as there often are in EBJ) that guided me to the end. I needed both of them.

And special thanks to JoeP for making sure I actually got in the tourney.

4. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Nice job

I missed the tourney but with 133 players and ACE winnings, nice!!!

Congrats to the final 6 also.

kick
    ps: Ace-Can i have like a couple hundred?

5. marichal

marichal Member

nice win ace. now, if the giants, can follow in your footsteps. good job

6. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Nice job Ace....

In the UBT final also held today Zweeky made it the fartherest of paying regular players...4 th round of 6.

Monkeysystem was next highest finishing in round 3....

Congrats guys for overcoming so many bad lucky players...

These free rolls continue to waste money on non players as far as I see it....almost 1200 players today....less than 1/10 of 1 % are names I recognize from any money game...

I guess that is where our comps are going...

I see they have another on the schedule though....

7. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

good job -

8. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Congratulations Ace

Way to go Ace, now your heading into the Barona and Palms events on a winning streak, hope it continues for you, go get'em.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  9. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Also...

Rookie789 and Jerry123 are two other names from the Global Player days I recognize that made it to round 4.

10. Archie

Archie New Member

Congratulations

To Ace and all the finalists. To OKKK, a regular in the money games, nice performance with your second place.

Kudos also to the 50 players or so who did not hesitate to drop the full 200+15 to participate and, at the same time, helped promote our game.

Glad to see Bet21 repeat the 25k in April.

11. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Atta Boy!

Congratulations, Ace! You get a big AttaBoy for that one - and, of course, the ten grand. Great job :)

I beg to differ about the UBT freeroll. My ladyfriend, Deb, a.k.a. Angelrun5, got very deep into the fourth round before getting skunked. On the other hand (as as mentioned elsewhere here), I got booted on the last hand of the first round when I honestly thought that an opponents DD on hard 16 against dealer 20 would lose, or at least push. Silly me.

Rando, I usually agree with you, but not this time. Those freerolls are a great way to create cash tournament players. Get 'em interested in the game, then get 'em to try it for real $$$.

12. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Like you???;-)

13. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Nice going Ace! You've got that Palms entry fee nicely covered now. See ya there.

14. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

At one point, I did think that! :p

15. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Congrats Ace

Nicely done Ace. I watched your final table and was pulling for you when you were all in and went from BRL to BR1. Nice swing and an even better win.

16. toonces

toonces Member

Way to go Ace! Now hopefully, you'll get your money :)

17. Joep

Joep Active Member

There has NEVER been a problem with anyone getting their money that they have won on Bet 21 unless you are aware of something this whole board is not privy to.Some members have even gotten their withdrawals in less than 3 days.

Joep

18. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

No withdrawl problems here

Thanks again, everyone.

And I'm nothing but confident, Toonces, that I'll get my money from Bet21. I've never had any issues with any withdrawals and have always received my funds quickly.

19. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I fear that the 3-day withdrawals are a thing of the past. As noted in another thread, after the UB/Absolute Poker merger, there is no longer a courier option for checks. I received an email on March 22nd that a $2000 withdrawal had been processed, but I'm still waiting for the check after 11 days. No worries though.

20. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Something you're not telling us? :confused: