Allmost cut my hair.....

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by noman, Oct 19, 2006.

1. noman

noman Top Member

Didn't realize khaki came in sterling silver. Ah, British sterling silver at that.
    Received my precious commodities hat today. Will proudly wear it. Worth every bit of the investment. BJT-CAP.jpg.

Attached Files:

2. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I always cut my hair

I only go to the hairdressers on special occasions! I cut my own hair once a week (No.1 on the clippers, NO guard if I'm feeling aggressive :flame: ).

I too have purchased from Bayview Strategies (excellent company, brilliant customer service) but opted for the polo shirt. I have been trying to take a photo of me in it but unfortunately I'm not very photogenic so have scrapped any attempt to post the results here.

Cheers

Reachy

3. noman

noman Top Member

Given up?

How so? Purdy with some of the most creative visuals known to mankind, YOU, of all cannot figure out a way to make yourself presentable in a British Sterling Polo Shirt? Mein Gott.

Don't let us down!

Knickabacker, crackerjack. Silly, stupid prize.

I can't master soduko or cockney rhyming. But, then I don't get hip/hop/rap(which I sayeth before, came after the cockney rhyming.)Somekind of attempt at "modern" poetry?

"We're all in Barney"(From a famous movie, we all should know)= Barney Ruble=Trouble. Huh? I heard Shaquille on a sports show, I hope it wasn't Rome's, trying to esplain some tings, but nothin made sense to me!

But then everybody already knows that.

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Fo Shizzy!

Not totally given up but so far none of the pictures do the polo shirt justice. Watch this space, I ain't flamboasting but I'm pretty sick wit it!

I did sudokus for a while but got bored with them. The Kakuro is more interesting. You can't beat a good tourney teaser though.

Cheers

Reachy from the Yay

5. bahoozle

bahoozle Member

Easy, McJeezy

Don't bust out weezy. Smack us wit some sick pics...yo' you lookin' fly sumptin' in dat polojizick shizirt.

"Word to your mom's, I came to drop bombs, I got more rhymes than the bibles got psalms."
    House of Pain - Jump Around

6. noman

noman Top Member

bahoozle:

Da Ryhmes be bustin. But its da three word jump association I can't master.