Amazing road sign in my town!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Barney Stone, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

2. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

Road Sign

Barney, the road sign is very amusing but I believe this web site (TBJ.com) is intended to educate and inform members of blackjack tournament strategy, not entertain them with home movies or Youtube as an entertainment web site. Actually it was not you that felt it necessary to post 4 plus films per day, my apoligies.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Giddy Up

Barney thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, just dont start dreaming about me, your wife will just not understand that side of you............If she only knew about you and the cowboy hat :joker:

Joep

4. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

Joep

It's not Barney's cowboy hat that he needs to keep from his wife - it's what he did with the goat while he was wearing it!

5. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Never far from me..

Joe, everytime I go pee I look down and there you are.;)

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Kinky!

Did it hurt getting a tattoo in such a sensitive place? And what does your wife think?

Cheers

Reachy

PS. I just noticed that this is my 1000th post. Jeez, how on earth did I manage that? Talking cr*p mostly :D

Attached Files:

7. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Congrats Reach!

1000 postings what an accomplishment. Comparable only in years it will take to win a trip to Aruba, comparable to the 1000 crazy nights Osama and Nancy Pelosi will have in heaven, comparable to the number of times my wife has said, "Breakout Big Joe" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: