Any details available on Los Angeles Dec UBT event?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Drbass, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Drbass

Drbass Member

I looked on the UBT web site and couldn't find any information about the December UBT tournament in Los Angeles. The PlayUBT site is holding tournaments for entries and gives dates as Dec 15-20. However, no other details have been announced. Anyone have info? Specifically, how do you register for the tournament?

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I don't have any details, but I believe this event will be an invitational. I haven't heard anything, and haven't been invited, but someone in Aruba mentioned an invite-only event coming up late this year. I'm assuming this is it.

3. happybunnytrix

happybunnytrix New Member

Isn't there a Venetian event in November that's invitational only? I believe It was announced by Ken Einiger on Be In Action a couple on month's ago. Maybe this is the invitation only event you were thinking of.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  4. Jackaroo

Jackaroo New Member

Confusion and Misinformation is the Rule

Apparently there are only final tables in LA, not a full-blown tournament--but who knows?

PlayUBT and Bet21 need to get their s**t together as far as the LA Tournament(s?) goes. We know that PlayUBT is awarding 2 seats to final tables in LA.

Tournament Details for the PlayUBT qualifiers played last week:
    Tournament Details for the PlayUBT qualifiers currently listed:
    So…PlayUBT says there are two final tables being filmed between Dec 15-20, one called a Bet21.net tournament and another called an UltimateBet.net tournament.

Meanwhile, over at Bet21, on Nov 9 they are having a “$100,000 TV Freeroll Final Event”:
    Well now, what gives here? The current Bet21 promotion clearly says 6 finalists will vie for $100k. Will there be another $100,000 TV Freeroll sponsored by UltimateBet sometime in November? (don’t bet on it.) Are there three final tables being filmed? (hey, the more the merrier! :joker: ) Which tournament final tables will be played and filmed when? :confused:

Joe, we don’t know. What’s the bleepin' LA show? :D

--jr

5. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Bet 21 canceled some qualifiers for the 100,000 deally

Nothing about it at all on there now.....

I made time to play in the last 4.... the buggers took them off the screen.

6. noman

noman Top Member

Events:

Yeah, it's confusing in a sense. But...PlayUBT qualifiers are for the winners of the prelims to play in the Oct. 28. Sat. Tourney, where FIRST goes to LA.

bet21.net/com freerolls are for the final six in the prelims to go to Nov. 9th final where the final 6 go to LA.

If there is another, I missed it.

But, what if one won on bet21 and on UBT? Probabilities are like Pluto being renamed a planet, but....