Any more tourneys around the MDBJ3 final?

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by KenSmith, Mar 27, 2005.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I need to start booking my travel for the Las Vegas Hilton final event in May. Checking the event calendar here for possible other events to play, I only see a Stardust tournament right after the Hilton.

The dates of the MDBJ3 finals are May 12-14 (Thur-Sat). Does anyone know of other events in the days prior or subsequent to that in Vegas?

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I'm working on some!

As of now the only one I have been able to put together is the Stardust May 15 - 17. I am working on hosting three "Super-Mini's" again during that time. same as last year, $500 entry + $40 fee.

I will let you know ASAP what, where, and when.

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Make 'em after the big one

If you want me to play, make these after the Hilton is complete. I'm free starting on Sunday for a few days. :)

4. instagator

instagator New Member

Any April tournaments in Vegas ?

Anyone know of any tournaments in Vegas from April 7 to April 15? That's a long time to try to survive in LV. Maybe JoeP will let me sleep on the floor LOL.
    IG

5. S. Yama

S. Yama Active Member

April 7-10 GN and MC have invitational bj tournaments.
    I thought that NAB 2005 a huge electronic media show in Convention Center happens around that time but it begins the following week.
    Last flower exibit in Bellagio is very fragrant and beautiful.

S. Y.

6. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Super-Mini's

Ken I am trying to get three scheduled for May. First Super-Mini on Friday May,13th after 1st day of the MD III finals, Sunday, May 15th, and Monday May 16th.

Note: All the Super-Mini's will be hosted at night around 7:00 PM till 10:30 PM.

Same rules as last year, $500 entry + $40 fee for the first 54 players to sign up, 6 players per table, 24 hands per round, no re-buy's, no wild cards, 100% return of entry fee's.

We will offer: surrender, splits up to 3 times (Aces only once), DD after splits,
    DD on BJ, insurance (no even money), starting bankroll $500, betting limits $10 to $200 (no cash value chips).

As soon as I lock down the location(s) I will post them here.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005