BAD news out of the UK

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Barney Stone, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

2. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Bear Rules

Bear is a real animal. No pun intended. The stuff he does is incredible no matter the allegations. Man vs Wild rules.

3. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Survivorman would kick that douche's *** any day of the week!

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Lets clear this up

Man vs Wild or Survivor man

which played Football and which payed Soccer!:laugh:

5. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Barney and Ace

Listen you guys. We are talking about British survival techniques here, not the first fifteen minutes of the film script for Deliverance.

Bear Grylls would beat Survivorman anytime in a contest, even after he had spent a week eating the stuff thrown up by Rookie’s Billy goats (no offence meant about your feeding regime Rook).

Once Bear had demonstrated his skills, he did the ultimate survival and joined in the fun with the pretty girls from the production staff back at the motel.

If Survivorman cannot see where the British Bear is coming from and prefers to sleep under the rain and stars then all I can say is, “Get a life”.

I’m sure Rkuczek (Mr kickball) will soon be on giving an opinion.

Andy :)

6. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

To tell the truth

the last Survivor Man I watched had him in a lifeboat at sea. When a thunder storm came near they pulled him in and then set him back when the storm moved on. Thats fine, lets skip the hard part!:) I guess, at least, unlike Man Vs, he did it upfront with no deception.