Bally's Tunica GSN Viewing Party

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Jan 4, 2005.

?

Would you be interested in joining a group to watch WSOB2 in Tunica Jan 21st?

Poll closed Jan 19, 2005.
  1. Yes, I'll be in Tunica that night, and I'm interested.

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. I'll be in Tunica, but no thanks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I won't be in Tunica.

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Since Bally's Tunica tournament registration is on the same night as the premiere of GSN's WSOB2, I was thinking that a group of us could get together and watch the show at the Replay sports bar at the Grand. (I haven't confirmed the availability of GSN there yet though.)

I figured we might could get a group of 15 or even more together, particularly if we tell people about it at registration. I'd like to gauge the interest here. Please vote.

2. Springbac

Springbac Member

GSN viewing

Count me in. :)

3. tgun

tgun Member

Tunica GSN

Great idea! The wife and I will be there. Maybe 3 or 4 more from ST. Louis.

4. Faye

Faye New Member

Bally's Tunica

What time will the broadcast of GSN WSOB2 be on? I'll be in Tunica...... I'm combining poker tournaments at the Gold Strike and the Grand along with Bally's Blackjack tournament.
    Faye

5. KenSmith

The broadcast will be at 9 PM to 10 PM Central time. The 'Replays' sports bar at the Grand does get GSN, and they're willing to tune in for us. However, they don't take reservations, so I'm guessing we'll just want to arrive over their at 8:15 to 8:30 and see how it goes.

If you're won't have a car in Tunica, you'll need to make sure you get a ride with someone from Bally's to Grand.

6. Springbac

Springbac Member

Transportation

I will have a car in Tunica & can offer rides to 4 over to the Grand

7. tgun

tgun Member

Ride to the Grand

I'll be at Bally's on Friday with a vehicle and can haul a couple of people from Bally's to the Grand.
    tgun

8. Faye

Faye New Member

Gsn - Bally's

Thanks boys for the ride offers, but....... I'll have a rental car as I'll be in Tunica from 1/19 to 1/24. Always needing dinner companions though........

9. KenSmith

FYI, the food at Replays is quite good. I'm looking forward to sushi during the GSN show.