Barney vs Joep

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Joep, May 1, 2007.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

FGK where did your post go ?

Joep

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

FYI Joep, Ken was gracious enough to ask me if I wanted the post removed. I said no. At which point I gave your character a body slam in a proven response. Im sure Ken had his PM box filled with protest at which point he removed the thread. He did leave it long enough for the truth to be exposed to a wide range of everyday users tho. So, as per your PM to me, I did not run and hide. Ken was protecting the board not me. And your threat of physical violence upon me in the PM has been tucked away with the other threats.

Peace out. I suggest you just let it go.

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

The Truth....

Ok, it was ME, no one else that deleted that thread. Why? It started to get ugly. Once again what I intended to start out as a snicker side thing turned into a battle of “my XXX’x bigger than you XXXX” (you get the idea).

Now pissing battles CAN be good if people are sharing ideas and information. For example in the RNG thread I learned some interesting facts that I was not aware of. RK and I disagreed but if didn’t come down to name calling.

Remember in the EBJ vs TBJT thread? People disagreed about which took more/less skill. Emotions were heated but information was learned and gleaned.

But who said what and when about entry fees? Nah! That’s just personal crap and it wasn’t informative. In fact we ALL say things from time to time that are wrong. Now there are players who do it UNINTENTIONALLY and some do it but don’t even know they are doing it. (I’m talking about posting erroneous information).

I was trying to lighten the mood with that post. In fact I almost imagined a little sign, like at the gas pumps with the numbers spinning when I thought about Joe and Barney, or like the McDonalds sign “over 2 billion served”. But alas it dived into personal stuff and I didn’t want to be implicated in that.

I don’t know what’s going on lately. Maybe there’s something in the air or water but as for me, I’m going to do what Rando suggested and ban myself from posting for awhile. Heck, now that I’m not playing at Bet21.com I’ve got nothing to bitch about anyway right?

But seriously maybe my time off will help to clear the air, I KNOW it will be much more peaceful around here. Hopefully there will be new faces/names to fill in the void. I know that Ken will have a lot less reading to do. Just to show that I’m an equal opportunity “offender”, I wanted to post a few “inflammatory photos”.

I hope you have a chuckle at these as that is how they are intended to be taken:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  4. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

What Joe thinks Barney is Thinking

Joe thinks...

Attached Files:

5. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

What Barney thinks people think about Joe

If Barney could put thoughts...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  6. fgk42