Basketball

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Reachy, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Hi

I'm trying to find out more about basketball in the US. I know how the game is played but I would like to know more about the basketball system i.e. the infrastructure, the business, college draft, everything. What resources are available online that will explain this all to a newbie?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Reachy

2. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Ask away

You can PM me any questions you have. I used to cover the NBA back in California.

Aside from that, ESPN, NBA TV are probably avialable via satellite for you ...and their respective websites can give you a lot of info.

3. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

BJ interest?

Does this mean you interest in tournament BJ is waining? Say it isn't so!!! :(

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

More strings

Gosh no! Still obsessive about BJ but have always been interested in sports betting and Joeps recent post reignited the flame. I'm wondering whether there is more potential to exploit the UK sports betting market in a non-indigenous sport!

Don't worry, I'll still be posting like a maniac here, and in fact my TBJ play has increased due to the plethora of online gaming sites recently ;)

Cheers

Reachy

5. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Nope

Considering most places just 'steal' the lines from Vegas oddsmakers, you're not going to get any edge there...at least I'd imagine.

The lines there should be exactly the same.