Beau Rivage BJT

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by instagator, Apr 20, 2010.

1. instagator

instagator New Member

Just received an announcement from the Beau. $50K BJT, $25K 1st. May 16-18. Earlybird registration Sunday May 16, 4-8pm. $2500 in table play given away to earybirds. Tournament begins 5/17. 1-800-827-8520. Mention offer code "JACK". $50 buy in. Open to public.

2. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

Put it on the calendar

Post this info on the calendar. It will get lost here

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I posted it just now to the calendar.
    https://www.blackjacktournaments.com/oldtourn/viewtourn.php?infoID=1767

The prize pool: 1st place half cash half promo chips. All other prizes are promo chips only.

They've been running this event every few weeks, so I'll try to remember to post them when I learn about the upcoming dates.

With a $50 entry fee, it's not a bad deal. Expect 200 to 250 players. With lots of rebuys it is probably still a small overlay.

They also run similarly structured dice tournaments and 3 card poker tournaments. The next dice tournament is next week, register Sunday April 25th.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

I don't want to be the naysayer here, but players must be aware that the promo chips you win are the ugly one-use-only variety. :bomb:

5. I sure wish they would change that Sunday, Monday, Tuesday schedule. That is very difficult for me to attend during our school year. Of course, if they are still on that schedule when school gets out for the summer, I definitely plan to play every one of them the put on during our summer break.