Best time to play Bet21/Ultimate Bet?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by ptaylorcpa, Sep 22, 2006.

1. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Anyone figured out the best time to play on one of these sites to try to win a seat in the StKitts freeroll?

I am thinking that the 5:30 AM (4:30 Central) is the best due to lowest number of players, but it seems like the ones that show up at that hour of the morning are the true tournament junkies. Where do they all come from? Are they all from across the pond? What time is that over there?

1:30 AM was send best I think, but now that Bet21 is running the $1000 guarantee at midnight seems like the numbers sticking around to play that are up, although the $1000 is still a great opportunity since the number of players is still low.

I may have to just take a day off during the week next week and try every four hours, but then which day of the week would be better?

If you are not in the playubt one yet, get there quick before the numbers jump again after Saturdays show. Last several tourneys have had less than 100 participants, although getting a TEC is harder now that the wildcats have seemed to reduced their presence.

I think the earlier you can win your seat to the invite the better off you will be.