Best wishes to all

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Nov 22, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Happy Thanksgiving
    Everybody!

Eat lots of turkey and bet on Dallas...LOL

2. bjmace

bjmace Member

Happy Thanks giving to you too,
    As for betting on Dallas, Last time I done that was when JR was shot and i Got that wrong as well lol :D

Happy thanks giving to all

3. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Maybe this week...

I'll be rooting for Green Bay and Dallas this week. As for next week Thursday... the Pack is back! :whip:

Happy T-day all! :celebrate:

Save some turkey for the rest of us! :vomit: :D

4. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Deb and I both send out our very best wishes to all of our friends here for a happy, safe, & wonderful holiday weekend!

High on our list of things to be thankful for are all of the BJT friends we've made over the past year. Some we've met in person, some we only know (so far) from online communication such as this forum, and we knew none of you one year ago today - before our amazing and unlikely adventure began. That is a mighty full plate to be grateful for, and we are.

5. dreamer

dreamer New Member

Giving Thanks...

Friends:

On this "Special" Day we have so much to be thankful for...

As Americans, we can all start our "Thanks Giving" for the fact that we're blessed with the freedom of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. There are many around the world who aren't able to say the same.

We can, and should be thankful for our faith, family and friends! As one who has lost both of my parents, who are missed dearly by me on this day as always; I encourage all of you to make that call to those who are special in your life, and tell him how important they are to you before the opportunity no longer exists.

The list of things for which we all should be giving thanks goes on and on.....

I also give thanks to Ken Smith for this Forum and the opportunities it provides for us to share. My thanks to the many friends I've made through my association with "Tournament Blackjack", many of whom I've met personally and many more whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting.

May this Holiday Season bring ALL of you an extra measure of contentment, happiness, peace of mind, continued good health and financial prosperity.

Thank you for your friendship! You're a great group of people!!

Make it a "Great and Gracious Gobble Gobble Day"!

Skip Samad

6. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

You're correct, the pack will be back in Dallas next Thursday, but they may be going home 10 & 2....LOL

It should be a good game. Best story for the year would be if Green Bay was to win the Superbowl and Favre retire afterwards on top with his record setting season.