Bet 21/ UB Roll Call

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Joep, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

A lot of members here play on Bet21.com and UB some have names that we would know while others don't. So if any one would like to follow me in a Bet21.com/ UB Name roll call here it is

I'm Joe Pane on Bet21

I'm Joe JP Pane on UB

See you at the tables

Joep

2. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Roll Call

Andy 956 or andy 956.

Andy.

3. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Cryptic name

I know this one will be difficult to figure out, but:

AceDonovan

Pretty much anywhere I play.

4. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

bet21 and ub

deltaduke21

5. happybunnytrix

happybunnytrix New Member

Why bunnytrix, of course!;)

6. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

I've only played one free game at bet21 with my new puter today. I didnt see foreworks yet, my alias is Barney Stone. There was a lot of talk here, today, about Golden Palace not giving some of us 10 bucks we feel we deserve, how about bet21? Did they ever fill their bonus promises? Are they still promissing 100% match up to over 600$ an following thru?

7. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Nope

The bonuses still show up at 100% when you deposit. Accessing it is a different story.

I've got around $400 'Pending Bonus Dollars' but have never been able to touch it.

8. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

UB and Bet21 Name

I'm Monkeysystem. My wife Karen is MrsMonkey.

9. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Bet21 name

I use the name 'BJT_KenSmith' when playing on Bet21, because that jerkoff Ken Smith grabbed the name 'HollywoodDave' as soon as the site went live. A bit confusing, I know, but what's a guy to do?

-hd.

10. Reachy

Reachy New Member

guess!

Reach (blackjack21.com); Reachy (Global); Reachy21 (UB/playubt/Bet21); Reachy16 (Golden Palace) and Reachy15 (Get21).

Oh yeah, and someone is playing as Flat_Eric_Rea at Bet21.com and it ain't me (or Flat Eric). Who is it? They be wearing my dressing gown and smoking my cigars next.

Cheers

Reachy

PS. I was playing someone called Monkeyballs the other day and I was convinced it was monkeysystems evil brother!

11. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Reach

My handle at Get21 is Barney Stone2, but have a click on the $12,500 game and see who is there! Its Barney Stone! What up!? :rolleyes:

12. Joep

Joep Active Member

So Fess Up

So who really had that bad losing streak then Ken S. or HD ?

Inquiring minds want to know :laugh:

Joep

13. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

FGK42 and FGK_42.

Anyone have any idea how to change your online id without opening a whole new account - seriously

I tried IwannaBlikeHD - but the computer kept crashing right after it made a giggle-like sound.

Then I tried IwannaBlikeJoep - then it blew up :laugh:

14. sirklas

sirklas Member

sirklas everywhere

I am "sirklas" on all the sites:

Global, UBT, PlayUBT, BET21, GOLDEN PALACE, Blackjack21.com

:)

15. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

The funny thing is, BOTH of us! lol

over the past 2 weeks i've had more 3rd place finishes in $100 sng's than i care to remember... so take comfort, those of you new to blackjack tourneys -- even those of us who are supposed to know what we're doing can still suck a tailpipe with the worst of them!

its all about long-term results, though, right? ;)

-hd.

16. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

I'm usually..

BJT_KenSmith or BadBoy or AnnieDuke

-SidekickUBT

17. sabrejack

sabrejack New Member

Winding It Up

VERY FUNNY--that HAS to be a wind up, right hd?!

Otherwise it means that I can be happy I outlasted YOU heads up one time in an SnG, instead of being happy I beat Ken. I will add that I've only played in games with HollywoodDave a couple of times and can't seem to outlast him--I guess that's Ken...?!

And, I'm Sabrejack everywhere, except on Bet21.net, where I'm Sabrejack2.

18. ProfGlitch

ProfGlitch New Member

ProfGlitch on UB

ProfGlitch2 on GP

19. noman

noman Top Member

Name calling:

After my rant the other night, thanks HD, for (your probably unintended) words of encourgement. I changed my mind and decided to try for Sat on UBT. And of course Bet21.net/com is Nov. 9th. So there's still time. And I'm not playin any real money sites out of fear of having money tied up. I need to save it for a U.S. sight UBT.

And only for my friends, I be on UBT and Bet21.com--Marconanan. Bet21.net--Yehudee.