Bet21.com Deposit Bonus Wager

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by fgk42, Apr 18, 2007.

1. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Joep

Since you issued the challenge to me, I will respond affirmatively and resoundingly YES. I WILL take you up on the wager about getting paid the deposit bonus money from Bet21.com

Now after reading your post and seeing how SURE you are that we will all get paid I can only assume that you have insider information or are privy to information that I and the general public do not have access to.

In the interest of making this an open and honest and highly visible wager lets start this from scratch shall we?

Here’s what I propose:

$100 says Bet21.com doesn’t pay the deposit bonuses by Midnight April 30, 2007.
    I’ll give you 2:1 odds on this bet. If everyone receives their bonuses before midnight April 30, 2007 I’ll pay you $200. If the bonuses aren’t paid then you owe me $100 and it rolls over to:

$200 says Bet21.com doesn’t pay the deposit bonuses by Midnight May 31, 2007
    This is an even money bet. If the bonus money is paid I give you $200 within 24 hours of the bonuses being paid. If the bonuses aren’t paid you owe me $200 (payable by midnight June 1, 2007) and it rolls over to:

$200 says Bet21.com doesn’t pay the deposit bonuses by Midnight June 30, 2007. This is an even money bet.

Once Bet21.com pays everyone the deposit bonus due - I pay you and the bet is concluded. However, you will continue to pay ME $200 for each month that Bet21.com DOESN'T pay us the bonus money.

So Do we have a wager?

2. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Good for Radio

I would like to see this bet made this Thursday on the Radio. You might see some call-in takers.

kicker:joker:

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Dr Who

Don't really want to get caught in the middle of this but who is "everyone" and how do we verify that "everyone" has been paid :D. How about selecting a randomized double-blinded sample of Bet21 users to monitor?

Cheers

Reachy

4. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Point well taken. By 'everyone' I mean those people who made initial deposits with Bet21.com from the start. To simplfy matters how about this? For the next 72 hours - If you have a deposit bonus pending on Bet21.com then post your name here and amount (or just you name and PM me with the amount). After 72 hours (Midnight EST Sat April 20th) any member here will be considered 'everyone' - fair enough?

I just don't want people thinking that this bet is just for me, like when I got the $50 tourney dollars. I want Bet21.com to make good on their promises to everyone who deserves it. :cool:

5. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Reasonable

Sounds fair although I would suggest an independant 3rd party should manage the list of bonus pending players without allowing access to anybody participating in the bet. Oh God, how did I get involved in this...:) ?

Cheers

Reachy

6. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

I have 80$ minus Neteller fees which equals about 69$ in bonus due. What I want is my PLAY TO WIN book. Like yesterday :)

7. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

I'm waiting - maybe you can ask some of your UBT buddies for some spare change?

Attached Files:

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

I'm still waiting for YOU?

I intend to :cool:

http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/dumbanddumber.htm
    Gambling.wav (389K) Gambling.mp3 (142K)
    Joep: I think you're wrong Fred
    Fred: How much you want to bet?
    Joep: I don't bet.
    Fred: What do you mean you don't bet?
    Joep: I mean I don't bet.
    Fred: Pussy pusssy pussssy. Yeah, right. I bet you 20 bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day.
    Joep: No way.
    Fred: I'll give you 3 to 1 odds.
    Joep: No.
    Fred: 5 to 1.
    Joep: No.
    Fred: 10 to 1.
    Joep: You're on.
    Fred: I'm gonna get ya. I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  9. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Well?

Please let me know as soon as you can if we have a bet and how much ...Don't take to long to decide to make this bet because I want to have you commit to this bet before you get "COLD FEET" :laugh:

Attached Files:

10. BLACKJACK4U

BLACKJACK4U New Member

Online Games

Where Is The Best Site To Go To....to Play For Real Money? Any Suggestions?? Texas Hold'em Also
    Blackjack4u

11. TedinNaples

TedinNaples New Member

My pending bonus dollars

Fred, my pending bonus dollars = $255.

12. Archie

Archie New Member

My final tally

As of April 12, I had 968 pending dollars (going back to October 2006)

Here are my final stats :

Total games : 1049 (692 SnGs and 357 MTT)

Total cost : $24,877.40

Rake by Bet21 (10%) = $2,877

Let's put my average game at a minimum of 30 minutes :

- I spent 1049 x30 = 31,470 min. = 524.5 hours = 21.8 full days on the computer playing EBJ at Bet 21

Under the Terms and Conditions agreed to when I joined October 7, I should have accumulated Bet21 points redeemable, as I understood at the time, in bonus dollars. Right now, if you click on FAQ (See support on the site), here is one way to win Bet21 points and it has'nt changed since I started playing there six month's ago, and I quote :

"Earn Bonus Bet21Points for every real money tournament!

Earn six Bet21Points per $1 of entry fee. For example, in a $10+1 tournament, you will earn six Bet21Points. In a $30+3 you will earn 18 Bet21Points.

Bonus Bet21Points for consolidating tournaments will be credited to your Bet21 Player's Club account immediately upon registering.

Bonus Bet21Points for Sit 'n' Gos will be credited when you leave the table.

Earn BONUS Bet21Points for starting real money games!

Be the first player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn 25% more Bet21Points for the entire time you play at that table.

Bonus Bet21Points for starting games will be credited to your Bet21 Player's Club account immediately upon leaving the table.

Note: Bonus Bet21Points are not given for joining a table from a wait list."

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  13. Kaminari

Kaminari New Member

Bonus Dollars Pending

I have somewhere north of $700 in bonus dollars pending.

Sorry, JoeP, but I really don't expect to ever collect, unless of course you or HD are willing to pay them to me personally in order to back up your statements :D

You are a great guy, and I offer you a hug, but it seems your friends at Bet21.com don't share your high moral values.

Kaminari

14. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  15. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

If I didn't know better...

I'd think maybe you were scared ...:joker:

Attached Files:

16. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Maybe end of May

FGK will get his answer!

17. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Think this will be it? :cool:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  18. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Pollo

:eyepatch: .

Attached Files:

19. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Close but...

Barney, you were close but THIS is the REAL poster! :joker:

Attached Files:

20. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey Joe - Did you forget this one?

April 18, 2007
    Wow. I took you up on that challenge and according to my calculations you own me $200 so far.

100 for April
    100 for May

Wanna go double on nothing for June?