Beyond Counting Available

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Bi-Kemba, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Bi-Kemba

Bi-Kemba Member

Okay ladies and gentleman. The new book is available. However, it is still a bit steep of a price in my opinion. It is a hard cover copy edition only. The retail price is $250.00. Shipping outside of the U.S. will have a surcharge of $30.00 Here is the link of all you need to know. Many people don't know about the author, James Grosjean. He is a Blackjack Hall of Famer like Ken Smith. I have the utmost respect for these two and Jean is right up there as being recognized or considered one of the best blackjack players ever. Here you go all. I wish there were installment plans though. Time for me to save up for this one. Take care all. Peace....

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 pm Post subject: Exhibit CAA book now available Reply with quote
    I would like to thank everyone who has expressed interest over the years in the original Beyond Counting and its sequel, Exhibit CAA, which I am pleased to announce is now available exclusively at this Web site, www.beyondcounting.com. The book is 704 pages, in hard cover only. More information is available on the home page.

--JG

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

For the record, I am not a Blackjack Hall of Famer.
    Here's the list: http://www.maxrubin.net/blackjack_hof.html

Actually, I see that Max has not yet updated the list after the most recent Blackjack Ball. This year's inductee was Richard Munchkin.

Now I'm off to buy my copy of the new Beyond Counting.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009