Big News

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Kenny E and I will have some BIG news in regards to 1 Million dollars in free tournaments on our radio show this Thursday night at 6 PM Pacific Time

Wait to you hear this news

Joep

2. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Joe is that this Thursday November 9th?

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Free Free

Yes this Thursday's show Nov 9th Kenny and I will have some BIG and interesting news in regards to 1 Million Dollars in future tournaments.These tournaments will have NO ENTRY FEE

The shows airs every Thursday night at 6 PM Pacific Time
    on KLAV 1230am here in Las Vegas

links to the show to listen to it over the Internet

www.klav1230am.com/lowbandwith/liveonair.htm

or

www.worldblackjackchampion.com

Joep

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Tease!

Any chance they will be run in the UK? OK it's a shot in the dark but you never know.Anyway I'm usually asleep when your show's on, it's sooo boring :sleep: ! Only joking :joker:, as you know it's 2:30am in Somerset when you are on and I need my beauty sleep. I always try and catch it the next day but I am IMPATIENT!!!!!!! Tell me now...

Cheers

Reachy

5. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Say it ain't so Joe!

It's bad enough playing in the damn UBT freerolls online. Now they want to do no entry fee feeders too? Say it ain't so! Spare us the agony and torture!

But then again if they gave out a 540 entry to the winner of the hula hoop contest....

Any pictures of THAT event?

6. Joep

Joep Active Member

Thursday Is Close

Patience Fred Patience

It is nothing like you are thinking about right now

You will be pleasantly surprised when you hear the news

Joep

7. pokernut

pokernut New Member

Joep What ever happened to the Million dollar tourney you were sitting up at the Nugget?

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Ok Joe - so far you've delivered as promised - except that one time when you were talking about the stripper on the beach in Aruba and the.....oops thought this was a PM! :laugh:

Gotta hand it to you on scooping the competition with the announcements - when you wanna know ........

I'll be waiting - maybe honing my directing skills!

9. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Click here for a preview:

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=3073428

10. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

11. Joep

Joep Active Member

Clue

Ok here is a clue just for you

1 Million Dollars

Joep

12. elyssez

elyssez Member

But you've already given that clue. Won't you perhaps give us another?

13. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Joep's Secret Identity

?????

14. Fredguy

Fredguy New Member

pimping....

Is the purpose of this forum to pimp radio programw or to provide legitimate news.

Why not just come out and tell whatever you're talking about.

Some of the stuff on here is so petty, and childish.

15. Julia5111

Julia5111 New Member

big tease, really

Misguided feelings of self-importance, I suppose. Extremely poor way to communicate. If you got news, come out with it!:eek:

16. Joep

Joep Active Member

Its All Good

OK OK here is the news......................

Listen to the show Thursday night ;)

I can't help it if the people behind the news want it released on the show after all they are the ones paying for their time on the show.

Go tell the people who pay your salary you don't like how they do things see how long you are working there

Thus is done all the time in the media a sound bite about an upcoming story. "When in Rome do as the Romans do"

This should now clear up any mis conception of why this is being done or how its being done

Joep

17. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Come on now....theres nothing wrong with Joe having a little fun or building the suspense a little.

Its proper to build listenership for his radio program...Its the American way!!!

18. Joep

Joep Active Member

Great Point

Great point Fredguy 16 of your 28 post are Joep related nice of you to point out that petty and childish stuff about yourself :joker:

We are appreciate all the useful tournament insight you provide to us and current news in our community

Joep

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  19. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

People ACTUALLY pay to be on your show? :laugh:

I thought the radio station donated time as a community service - you know like how they do nice things for the educationally challenged or something like that?

20. Joep

Joep Active Member

You are Slipping

What Fred no movie showing Kenny and I selling air time on our show ?

You must be real busy today :laugh: