Blackjack software

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by tucson1972, Feb 8, 2013.

1. tucson1972

tucson1972 Member

Hello all. I've heard many people talking about blackjack simulation software to determine the best course of action given a specific set up. What software are you using for this? Can I buy it commercially? Thanks!
    m

2. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

All the results that I've posted were obtained using my own software. I keep saying that I will make it available someday, but life and ongoing enhancements for personal projects keep getting in the way of that. The simulation engines are all robust, but the user interface is just not there. Also, it only runs on Linux right now, and I suspect that I would have to get it working on Windows for it to be of use to most people.

Stanford Wong's tournament simulation software has been available for many years, but I've never used it and I don't know if it has been kept up to date.

In the mean time, I'm happy to analyse most scenarios for you, depending on the complexity. You can PM me or post something in http://www.blackjacktournaments.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    tucson1972 likes this.