Blackjack Tournaments Anonymous

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by ptaylorcpa, Sep 22, 2006.

1. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Ok, I am thinking we need to start a Blackjack Tournaments Anonymous just like Alcoholic Anonymous. I will be the first to confess that all this is causing me sleep depravation. I found that the best times to play are the midnight tourneys and the 4:30 (Central time) one on Bet21. Those seem to have the lowest attendance, so I figure it is my best shot to get in. I have made all the excuses with my wife about my addiction. "Oh, this is only temporary, once I win my seat then I can get my life back." "I won't play tonight." Then I wake up in the middle of the night and sneak on the computer to play. We can't go to dinner or a movie because I will miss my next opportunity to play. Life revolves around UBT!

So what am I doing this morning? Registered for the 10:00 tournament on UBT. Less than 52 players online right now and less than 30 registered for the tournament with less than an hour to go....

I know several of you need to come clean too because I see you in the same hangouts I frequent! Like Toolman wrote in another post...how addicted are you and what price are you willing to pay for that seat?

:confused:

2. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

My name is Colin ...

... and I'm a blackjackaholic. :D

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

...its been 4 minutes and 13 seconds since my last game of Tournament BJ.

:)

Cheers

Reachy

4. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Sign me for the 12 Step..

Hell I thinking about a faster system so I can play poker and BJ at the same time...they are running together right now and my system slows down with both running:(

Hey but I quit a 30 year long smoking habit and I hardly drink at all ...wild women are only memories...so doesnt a guy deserve one bad habit???:cool:

I dont get to play enough live action...the chip counting thing should be my next obsesion...oh gosh............mommy!
    ;)