"BlackJack21 Remains Business as Usual"

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by bear, Nov 15, 2006.

1. bear

bear New Member

To all the players out there,

This is Bear from BlackJack21. It’s been awhile since posting but I can’t think of a better time and reason for this post.

Perhaps I can help shift some of the focus back to the reason you are here, BlackJack tournaments.

We all know the last six months have been quite a roller coaster for many in our blackjack world. Consider first the emergence of all the new tournament sites, finally creating a market and place for blackjack tournament play. It’s very exciting for everyone, most importantly the players. Yet, it is also very good for the host sites to have competition. It’s really a win-win for everyone. But unfortunately, taking the good with the bad, legislation has clouded this wonderful new environment for some. It’s very unfortunate, but these are the cards that have been dealt.

Tumultuous times and change often create unnecessary frustrations, negative vibes, and sometimes “crud” amongst us all. I’m guilty too.

With that being said, let me get back to the purpose…. BlackJack Tournaments, and the remedy. The remedy is to play. And there is still a place for you to play.

BlackJack21 remains business as usual. Our merchants remain business as usual. We continue to move forward.

We’ve been quietly improving our game and operation during these last months to create the best play possible without spending gross amounts of money on marketing when the market is still being defined. This was a business decision, and turns out a darn good one, that was made early on. The concept: achieve organic growth while developing a stable and reliable game, keep it simple, and keep it fun for the players. Our goals are being met everyday.

BlackJack21 is a privately held company designed exclusively for blackjack tournament competition. We firmly believe, and you as a player understands this better than anyone, that this truly is a game of skill. And, our quaint little venue IS and WILL REMAIN hosting nothing more than the skillful game of blackjack tournaments.

Is this an opportunity? The answer is yes. It’s an opportunity for you to continue to play the games you enjoy. It’s an opportunity for us to provide you an arena to play in, while also providing you the opportunity to help shape that arena. We look forward to your feedback to help make the play better, to help make BlackJack21 better.

Many of you have played at our site, and many of you continue to play. You’ll notice a brand new face of BlackJack21, as well as new promotions to keep things enticing for you. Can I say CRUISE! Within the next couple of months you’ll see a dramatic increase in traffic. And, I promise you won’t find a more dedicated customer service department than that of BlackJack21.

So, if you haven’t visited lately or you haven’t ever visited, then I invite you to join the BlackJack21 community. We’re here for you.

Sincerely,

Bear

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Thanks for the update bear.

barney