Bring back Joe P!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Reachy, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I'd like Joep to rejoin the BJT.com fold and start posting here again. I always enjoyed his posts; his skills and knowledge are exemplary, his tourney teasers were always well thought out and challenging and were designed to get you to think about a particular aspect of your game rather than the ones I post which are "I think I played this hand like a donkey, what should I have done?". He also bought a bit of life to the party and was often at the center of controversy. I like controversy :D !

If you're listening Joep, come back and play with us.

Cheers

Reachy

2. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Come back

I agree Reachy,

Let’s get the campaign going to bring Joep (and other members who have left) back on to the site.

Okay, Joep could be controversial at times but he only ever dished it out on here to players who had their own strong opinions and could equally look after themselves.

After all this is a gambling site and not a choirboy’s convention so let’s cut a bit of slack to some members.

Ken has recently banned a member for three days, which I think, is a good idea as it allows reflection by the player, site members and administration to make a final decision about their future on here.

Andy

Ps. For new members who have recently joined this site. Joep has not been banned.

3. pergo56

pergo56 Member

I couldn’t agree more. This is a great site and I would hate to see any more of the pros get ticked off and no longer post the little Tourney teasers, nor answer any of the questions that we may have.

So, yes Joep, do come back!

DRP

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

May I chime in

with a little song Ive been working on

Joey come back, any kind of fool could see
    There was something in everything about you
    Joey come back, you can blame it all on me
    I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

lah la lah lah lah:band:

ps, I know I heard a song close to this back in the 70s or 80s. :joker:

5. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Where are they?

What ever happened to Pokernut who was a main contributor to this site?

Andy

6. marichal

marichal Member

by the group called, player, barney.

7. noman

noman Top Member

Obie-Wan-K-Normie

Ya'll. I've seen in a very few short years allegiances and alliances and yea, friendships in this ramblin, gamblin world built and cast assunder by some of the most trivial slights to legitimate betrayals. Might be the nature of the beast.

Sir Reachy: If you stop feeding Joep on another site he might feel the need to answer you here. Or you could ask him, on the other site to come back here. Most of us shmoes enjoyed his insight and combativeness.

If he chooses not to, most of you know to check two other sites for him.

As for Poker Nut. (My observation) He's got bills to pay and has to go to work at the poker tables in Tunica.

And if I'm posting. I'm not playing.

8. pokernut

pokernut New Member

With the WSOP circuit and the WPT both in Tunica this month this means many fish to catch and over 50 poker tourneys, just too busy to visit here much.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  9. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Feeding frenzy!

I just want everybody to get on and be friends.

I'd like to teach
    the world to sing
    in perrrrfect harmony...

Altogether now!!!

Cheers

Reachy