Busy times here at BJT

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Sep 18, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Today is shaping up to be another of the busiest days ever for our message board, maybe the busiest ever. Yesterday's total of 81 posts was 4th-highest ever, while Friday's 89 was #3.

It's nice to see things hopping around here. Thanks to all of you for sharing.

2. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

You deserve the credit Ken

If it were not for this site, most of us would not have a clue as to what is happening. Thanks for all YOU do!

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Ken,

If it weren't for this board and Sidekick I wouldn't have even downloaded playubt.com and been playing in the freerolls!

In addition I wouldn't have an outlet for my more "humerous" side - I'd be stuck still tagging overpasses! :joker:

Ken - thank YOU for all you do and to the other posters here for the invaluable information and laughs.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Blabber mouths

Im sure a couple of blabbers like FGK and myself will continue to help the board reach new records. But none of us will play as many online games as FGK does! he is going Guinness Book Of Records!

:D

5. Venture

Venture Member

Great!

Nice to see the board active!

It has never been the most active board, but it has always been the best.

Recent developments will bring me out of lurker mode. But that will await another post.

Keep up the good work, Ken!

6. bahoozle

bahoozle Member

High #'s...

I noticed yesterday the high number of folks trolling through the boards. Nice to see! I think UBT has generated a little excitement and confusion. I know for myself, the boards have been about my only source for the online tournaments and constantly changing info from UB/PlayUBT/Bet21.

Thanks, Ken, and sorry to see you get booted in R1 last night!:eek: