Cause Of Cruise Ship Mishap Discovered

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Carnival Cruise Lines upon further investigation has discovered through surveillance tapes from the ship closed circuit cameras that as the ship was pulling into the Bahamas Rick "Big Tex" Jensen was seen running across the Lido deck causing the ship to sway heavily toward the port side causing the ship to smack into the dock.

Any passenger that suffered any injuries because of Ricks sudden movements are to contact Texas Tournaments for a FULL REFUND and all medical expenses will be reimbursed.

Joep

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  2. elyssez

elyssez Member

So that's what those loud stomping sounds were!!

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Texas Tournaments at fault...

It is true that Texas Tournaments may have caused the ship to hit the pier in the Bahamas.

Our captain was watching the blackjack tournament wanting to see the final table finish before heading up to the bridge with the pilot while docking the ship at Nassau.

The problem was Joep was dealing the finals and the captain fell asleep waiting for the cards to be dealt out.

It wasn't until we hit the pier that the captain wake up.

We figured that we didn't miss much anyway, with Joep dealing we would have been a couple of hours late getting off the boat anyway, waiting for him to finish dealing the final table.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2006
  4. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Do me a favour

Joep/Kennye

Can one of you contact Anthony Curtis regarding the radio show Cruise Ship Mishap 08/17/06 and ask him to have a look at it in the archive. For some reason that particular show won’t download.

I am unable to email him myself because I am not a member of his site.

Thanks

Andy :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  5. Joep

Joep Active Member

Thanks

Andy I have contacted Anthony Curtis about this problem,again thank you for pointing it out to us.Kenny and I appreciate your loyal support for the radio show.

Joep

6. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

I know who's at fault...

Actually I have to confess it was me who caused the ship to crash. I forgot my lucky monkey good luck charm and put a hex on the whole thing. :joker:

7. elyssez

elyssez Member

All Fixed

Andy956-

Just to let you know, I was able to listen to this segment today. It was one of the better shows (although, they're all very good), filled with lots of information. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Elyssez

8. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Radio Show Working

Thank you for the information Elyssez. Thinking that it may still be a problem at my end, I had given up on it until I read your post.

Just listened in and a great show as always.

Andy