Change of Screen name

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by QUEEN OF BLACKJACK, Nov 4, 2005.

1. QUEEN OF BLACKJACK

QUEEN OF BLACKJACK New Member

Hello all,
    This is Angie Moneytaker and I wanted to let all of you know that I have changed my member name from CMONSEVEN to QUEEN OF BLACKJACK. It just seemed fitting to change it due to recent...parties. Feel free to IM me at this new member name. :angel:

2. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Where is the King?

Do we have to play for that?

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

King Of Las Vegas

The King will be crowned soon.Spike TV is actually having a show in December to crown "The King Of Las Vegas " . A number of members who post here have audition for the show.Good luck to all !!!

4. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

if possible..

can I be a step-child of the King and Queen please

5. QUEEN OF BLACKJACK

hhhmmm

What would that make you? A jack or a joker?

6. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

joker for sure

:joker:

Anything to be part of the family

7. Joep

Joep Active Member

Does the Queen Of Blackjack look better than the Quenn of England ?.I hope so ,if not im not going out for the "King Of Las Vegas".

8. QUEEN OF BLACKJACK

Oh Yes

The QUEEN OF BLACKJACK is younger, prettier, and plays cards better...oh yes, and nice cleavage.

9. Joep

Joep Active Member

Long Live The QUEEN

10. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Confused?

I thought your new handle was the Queen of Blackjack Angie, but then I saw you last post...LOL.

Just kidding you do look better then a 90 year old Queen...LOL.

P.S.

Heard you had a good run of cards, hope you did what you say you were going to do with your winnings.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005
  11. toonces

toonces Member

King of Vegas Auditions?

So, has anyone here heard back from the producers since their tryout date? How far in the process did people get? I figured there might be a few people from this site that get selected.

12. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

The producers said that players would be notified sometime close to November 23rd. I tried out in LA, but I'm pretty sure I didn't make the cut, based on the fact that I wasn't held over for interviews as some participants were.