Changed the payouts!!!!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by mikey754, Mar 7, 2007.

1. mikey754

mikey754 New Member

On Bet21, I played in the $1,000 guaranteed tournament Saturday 3/3. I won!!(isn't that news?). The 1st place prize was listed
    as $350.00. When I won, a card posted I had won $317.00...I contacted C.S...they informed me that they had changed the payouts due to new business practices. All $1,000 games since then are still paying out $350.00. It is not good business practice to change the prize after start of play. I don't think they know what good business practice is. I, as well as all of you, are still waiting for our bonus $ which were promised no later than February..What kind of a company are we entrusting our deposits with????
    Mikey754

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Not right...

When Toonce wasn't paid for his second win on the $25,000 satellite events, I was upset and sent an e-mail to Bet21.com CS about it.

Bet21.com ended up doing the right thing and gave Toonce the $215 credit to his account. Again there is an issue over the way Bet21.com handled one of their tournament payouts.

I have been lucky that the only problems that have occured with me is:

1. Still not receiving the "Bonus" as promised.
    2. Can't chat (most of the time).
    3. Unable to transfer funds from my account (when I have any...LOL)
    4. Haven't won the $25,000 event or a major satellite...LOL

But all kidding aside, changing the payouts "AFTER" an event has been played is not good!

Before I get upset, I'll give Bet21.com a chance to do the right thing (like they did with Toonce). Hopefully it was just a mistake Mikey, one that will be corrected soon.

I'll send in another e-mail about your situation, and hopefully you will get the FULL amount owed to you for your win before much longer.

Should you not get your money, please keep us informed, these are the types of situations we (all the players) need to be aware off.

Good luck Mikey.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007