Chatroom Mondays

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Jun 28, 2004.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Join us in the chatroom tonight.
    Monday, June 28 at 7 PST, 8 MST, 9 CST, 10 EST.

2. S. Yama

S. Yama Active Member

can't get in

Ken, what are the system requirements to participate in the chatroom. I just tried and couldn’t hear a word. I am ashamed to admit I am still running Windows 95, is this a problem?

S. Yama

3. KenSmith

Don't feel bad. I still have a Windows 95 machine on my desk at the office as well!

I'll check the chat from there tomorrow, and see how it goes. You might need to install newer Java software than what was originally shipped with Win95. I'll let you know.

4. KenSmith

The chat software works fine on my Windows 95 machine.

I've added a link on the chat page that allows you to test your Java software.

One more thing: If you were able to login to the chat, but didn't see anyone else logged in, that could be because the room was empty as well. I don't know what time you dropped by last night. I was there from 9 Central to about 9:45.

5. KenSmith

Tonight is Monday, but we have a schedule conflict with GSN's Celebrity Blackjack. I expect many of us will want to watch Hollywood's debut as the smack-talking dealer. Why don't we move the chat ahead an hour, to 9 Eastern, 8 Central, etc.

Opinions?

6. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Awww, you're so sweet for thinkin' of little ol' me. But if the chat can't be moved, the show repeats @ 10 pm Pacific as well....

7. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Have we eliminated the Monday chats altogether?

8. KenSmith

I checked in late, about 9:20 tonight and left when noone was around. The good news is that I got right back to work on the tournament schedule software tonight. I'm finally making progress again.