Cherokee Tournaments

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by sweet william, Feb 2, 2007.

1. sweet william

sweet william Member

Who Is Going To Ok. Next Week? I Plan To Go,hope To See Some Of
    You There. Any Body Know About The Weather There?

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I posted a list about a month ago...

There should be around 80 + players coming in from out of town. The only problem I can for see is what time the tournaments finish, we aren't starting until 7:00 pm for most of the events. One good thing is Cherokee has plenty of tables so playing on 12-18 tables will speed things up a lot.

I heard they were getting snow and ice last week, haven't heard about this week or next yet.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  3. swog

swog Elite Member Staff Member

Feb 2 Today
    A mix of clouds and sun this morning with more sunshine this afternoon. Cold. High 28F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
    Feb 2 Tonight
    Mainly clear skies. Low 22F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Feb 3 Tomorrow
    Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Feb 3 Tomorrow night
    A few clouds early, but generally clear overnight. Low 23F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Feb 4 Sunday
    Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the mid 20s.
    Feb 5 Monday
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.
    Feb 6 Tuesday
    Few showers. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 30s.
    Feb 7 Wednesday
    Occasional showers possible. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the mid 20s.
    Feb 8 Thursday
    Mix of rain and snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper 20s.
    Feb 9 Friday
    Few showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.
    Feb 10 Saturday
    More sun than clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.
    Feb 11 Sunday
    Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 30s.

4. marichal

marichal Member

swog;
    a meteorologist by trade? or one that just checks the weather channel? thanks for the update. still, will be wearing shorts. something about the word, "snow" i will have to check into. since, coming from the coast of nor-cal

5. WildWoods

WildWoods New Member

Weather

Currently the weather isnt bad. It snowed the past two days giving us a TOTAL of 2 inches. Not much. Most of it will be melted by tomorrow or Sunday. Although it is cold here right now. So shorts make sure you have something to wear besides shorts! See everyone next week!