Christmas in June...

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by TXtourplayer, Jun 8, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Well I went up to Durant, OK for their little twice weekly BJ tournament last night. They run it in a modified WSOB format with knockout cards and powerchips, only the knockout cards come out around hand #5 and 10.

Well my first session I started off losing all 5 hands and was the first player out. So I re-entered (you can buy-in every hour from 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm with the finals at 9:00 pm).

So in my 2nd session we only had two players (gotta like my chances, at least 50%) well I lose my first hand, lose my second hand, and proceed to lose my third hand. Now in two sessions I have yet to win a single hand, not even a push, this is not that rare, I have lost several hands in a roll before, but what was so unique about this session was even though I lost three hands in a roll I won the table and advanced to the finals.

Now I don't mean I came back from behind, I mean I won the table after just three hands and never winning a hand. I have never done that, or even seen it or for that matter ever heard this happening before. I had just played two sessions and lost 8 straight hands and won my table and advanced to the finals, I didn't even think that was possible.

I have to rank this up there in the believe it or not catagory.

2. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Hotness

I just love a hot dealer! ;)

How'd the final go?

3. It seems obvious that the FORCE was with you.

4. BJMAILMAN

BJMAILMAN Member

Lucky wins

One of the quarterly tournaments at Comanche Nation Lawton, OK. I won the table betting minimum losing the first 28 hands and winning the last two. Got me a $100 for winning my table in the first round. Hot dealers are quite the norm for me. I was betting min because for the two quarterlies before this I only won 2 hands out of 30 in both. My luck has got to change for the better sooner or later.