Club Ubt Points

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by maxwell, Aug 31, 2007.

1. maxwell

maxwell Member

Has Anybody Noticed That Their Points On Tp's And Play Chips Has Doubled Or I Am I Seeing Things- I Hope That This Not A Fluke:d :d

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

"Nothin' from Nothin' Leaves Nothin'...."

My ClubUBT points haven't changed a bit....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. jmbelders

jmbelders Member

It does not appear that mine have changed either.

4. jmbelders

jmbelders Member

Interesting

Just emailed to me on new points stucture

Great Changes Starting This Weekend at ClubUBT

Just when you thought it couldn't get much better...
    We've been listening to your comments and suggestions, working hard to make your ClubUBT.com experience even better. Check out the latest improvements below and start taking advantage of them over the long weekend!
    Now 400 More: Players will now begin with 500 Tournament Points and will be topped off to 500 Tournament Points each night at midnight.

Play in the Big One: For the month-end $10,000 Poker Tournament, players will now have the option to play in satellites for 100 Tournament Points or just use 2,000 Tournament Points to buy-in for the main event. Late Night Action: Both Poker and Elimination Blackjack Tournaments are running late into the night! The last EBJ tournament runs at 3:30 am and there is a poker tournament starting at 4 am. Who needs sleep, anyway?
    More Satellites: Now satellites will run for 1,000 Tournament Points buy-in tournaments. This includes $1,000 cash, Blu-Ray Disc Players, LCD Televisions, ClubUBT Cruise, and the $1,000 shopping spree.
    Double Your Pleasure: All Sit and Go tournaments are going to pay out double without increasing the buy-in. That means that for a 10 TP entry, poker Sit and Go
    tournaments will pay out 140 TP to first place and 60 TP to second. Elimination Blackjack Sit and Go tournaments will pay 100 TP to first and 40 TP to second. HAPPY HOUR: Each night during the 10:00 pm hour (EST), we will run four tournaments that do not cost any Tournament Points to enter! These tournaments will offer cash prizes ranging from $10 to $100.
    All changes go into effect on Saturday, September 1st, 200