Congrats Billy C, Winner at Ho-Chunk

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Monkeysystem, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Another BJT'er has taken down a title.

Billy C won the championship of the Gilda Radner Club benefit tournament at Ho-Chunk in Baraboo, WI Saturday. :1st: Well over a hundred players participated in this event in which all player entries were donated for cancer research.

Great job Billy C!

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

ATTABOY BILLY!!!!!
    :cheers:
    :whip:
    :celebrate

3. Freeloader

Freeloader New Member

Grats Billy.

I went to this even too, but couldn't get past the first round. My first attempt ran into some bad luck, so I turtled up for one hand too many on the second one. On hand 22, I was a couple hundred down and trying to figure out whether to wait one more hand or move now...and caught a min-bet blackjack. That was a $292.50 mistake...and I ended up missing advancing by about $250.

Not bad for my first time playing live. I may have to try this again next time I have some spare ClubUBT winnings lying around.

4. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Thanks!

Thanks to Monkeysystem, LeftNut, Freeloader and the other people that used PM's acknowledging my recent win at Ho Chunk.
    Much appreciated!!!

Billy C

5. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Nice win Billy! Way to go!

6. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Nice going Billy C. :1st: :D Now do it again in their Halloween tournament and you'll be the only one there to win back to back tournaments.

7. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Congratulations

Nice win and for a good cause as well, two thumbs up on this one!

Way to go Billy C.