Congrats to Ace

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by sabrejack, Oct 17, 2006.

1. sabrejack

sabrejack New Member

No one likes to talk about themselves, so, congrats to Ace Donovan, who picked up a paid entry for St. Kitts in tonight's B21 tourney!

Wish I could go and join you all, but I have a conflict...

Congrats again Ace, and great DD on the 2--that was the lynchpin.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I just saw who won...

Congratulations Ace, I guess you were already planning on going anyway, but now I guess you have to go to St. Kitts, damn the bad luck...LOL :D

3. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

Congrats

Ace - way to go -

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Very nice Ace! Congrats!

5. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Thanks so much, guys. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the congratulations all. It was a close game. Needed a big DD just to stay in it after it was heads up.

And, I do like to talk about myself quite a bit...but I saved that for my message to Hollywood. :joker:

I was already booked for flight and hotel. I was planning on trying to win my way in there. Now I know I can relax a little more and party it up.

Anyways, thanks again.

6. happybunnytrix

happybunnytrix New Member

Congrats on your win. Have a great trip!

7. pergo56

pergo56 Member

Congratulations Ace

It’s always nice to see a member of this board do so well at the tournament table.

DRP

8. sirklas

sirklas Member

Nice Job Ace! Congrats from Germany ;)
    I also wish you success in St. Kitts!!!

Sirklas

9. Joep

Joep Active Member

St Kitts Updates

Ace congrats on your well deserved win. See you in St Kitts

Did we tell you that you are in charge of the St Kitts daily updates for BJT.com :laugh:

The rest of us did our share in Aruba.

We will hold a chair on the beach for you

Joep

10. Reachy

Reachy New Member

bedtime

Well done, Ace, excellent win, I'm bloody jealous! Anything to do with your new, more aggressive avatar? Have you got that snake tattooed anywhere?

On another note don't think I don't know what you are all up to though. I've got it sussed now. You wait until I've gone to bed then you all come out to play! It's just like school all over again :sad:

Cheers

Reachy

11. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Great stuff! Many congratulations.

12. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Yes

Way to go man that is GREAT. Now you can take me in place of your "paid" ticket!

Barney

13. swog

swog Elite Member Staff Member

Barney,
    Last night was for entry fee only....he still needs to buy the air and hotel...which he already did.....congrats again Ace...

14. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Cobra Kai

Thanks again, all.

Joe, I'll have my laptop, but I can't guarantee how accurate any updates I post will be considering I plan on being quite hammered 75% of the time I'm there. :laugh:

And Reachy, I spoke with my Sensei, John Kreese, prior to playing and he told me the avatar would be key. He told me, "There is NO FEAR in this dojo." And "Strike first, Strike hard, No mercy!". His advice paid off.

15. tgun

tgun Member

wtg "A"

congrats, I hope you win the whole thing!

tgun

16. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Arghhhhhhhhhh...remember last week when you were crying in your beer about getting so close only to be turned at the finish line...LOL

Congradulations....You certainly pounded it hard...now that the ball is rolling hopefully you can turn this into some REAL money, fame, stardom and the world will become your oyster...

Way to go ....

17. Archie

Archie New Member

Congratulations Ace. I was out very early, but that's the way it goes. Enjoy St. Kitts. Looking forward to read about your experience in the Sun.