Congratulations Rookie

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Apr 4, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Rookie made the finals at the Alddain blackjack tournament yesterday. Being the sharp player he is he figured out that if the final table chopped the pot they would all come out with close to 2nd place money.

So he made the suggestion and the entire table agreed.

Congratulations again Rookie and good luck at the LV Hilton dice tournament this week.

2. noman

noman Top Member

Cheese Whiz:

Since the Goat Monger is on a roll, it's only fitting and presumptive he wins the Craps Tourney. Pity the poor fool pretenders.

3. elyssez

elyssez Member

Congrats, Rookie!! Drinks are on me!!:)

4. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Nicely Done

Congrats Rookie. And when your done drinking with Elysee I'll buy you some more.

5. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Good Job

I was in that tourney and let me tell you, it was a difficult road. The second round and the semi-finals were single advance tables. We all know how difficult that can be even if you're up against bad players, so congrats are definitely due.

6. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

Smile !!

Thanks to my friends in the blackjack community for their public and private congratulatory messages and handshakes, to those that offered celebratory cocktails the offer is accepted but we may have to arm wrestle to see who buys.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  7. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Nice Job Rook!

I'm gonna win that arm wrestling challenge to buy you the drink!:D

8. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Nice job rookie789! ;) You're going to have to change your handle - rookie no longer applies.

By the way, did anyone else we know make the final table?

9. eastexaspro

eastexaspro Member

great news

rooooooookieeeeee proud for you

10. noman

noman Top Member

Rookie Kudos and misguided offers:

Don't want to be the damper....but, ya'll! Usually the winner buys in celebration and the loser or also ran, is consoled by beverages bought by friends. Or at least, I'm going on record that way and ya'll owe me tons o drinks.

11. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts Banned User

Congratulations!

Congratulations Rookie! I'm new here, but wanted to wish you the best, no less...

12. noman

noman Top Member

Hey Reachy, Hey Reachy:

Please employ your British Charm to elicit more responses and posts from Queen of Heats. No chemical induced responses, only Native American organic enhancements. Should shed another totally holoistic view, eh?

13. Venture

Venture Member

Congrats

Good job in a difficult format!

14. marichal

marichal Member

nice job rookie!!!!!

do you adopt?

15. Counselorlee

Counselorlee Member

Well Done

Kudos to you, Rookie

F & L

16. maxwell

maxwell Member

win

Congrats Rookie -as The Name Implies Is This Your First Win? If So You Are Hooked Now I Know I Was After My First Win:d :d

17. Opus21

Opus21 New Member

Admiration

Congratulations and a big high five. He's skilled at everything he does. Don't let
    the handle,"Rookie", fool you. He's won many final tables.