Congratulations to "Hollywood" Dave Stann

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by LeftNut, Apr 24, 2009.

1. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

This just in - Dave just picked off a WSOP Circuit title at Caesers in Vegas. He's been working very hard on his poker game for some time now and I hope this is just a step to even bigger things for him.
    ATTABOY, DAVE! :celebrate

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Nice! Can't wait for details. Way to go, Dave-dude.

3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

4. instagator

instagator New Member

Congrats Hollywood

I'm sure you laid on some scathing comments as you raked in the chips. Will and when is the event going to be aired?
    Chuck

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Credit where credits due

Congratulations Dave, I know how hard you've worked on you poker skills and happy for your most resent success and hope it continues in the main WSOP event.

6. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Thanks guys...

Appreciate the love! Yes its true, I've been pursuing poker for the past few years and, after having a stellar 2007, delved more into the online poker world in '08, and am now coming back to take on live tourneys again. Its super exciting to finally have a WSOP Circuit Ring, def good training for those all important WSOP Bracelets!

Additionally, I've been sponsored by Ultimatebet for awhile now (as a poker player) but certainly haven't lost my love and passion for blackjack tournaments along the way. Last Fall I drafted an all-new bj tourney schedule for them with some great new promotions, but with the focus so heavy on getting the new Cereus network up and running smoothly, its been put on the back burner for now. I'm going to push again to develop the tourney bj platform there but can't promise a timeframe just yet; right now everyone's gearing up for the WSOP so hopefully we will see something new & exciting there in the bj arena by this Fall! Obv I will let Ken know the moment something concrete develops.

Anyway, thanks again guys & feel free to follow my exploits on AND off the tournament trail at www.Twitter.com/Hollywood_Dave or see some fun vidblogs at www.YouTube.com/HollyDeezy ...

rock on --

-hd.

7. zweeky

zweeky Member

Hey HD, good to hear the news. Congrats for the big blast! I remain hopeful that the blackjack frenzy will hit Ultimate Bet again in the future.

8. bjmace

bjmace Member

Congrats Dave brilliant play as always and great to hear you will try and push the BJT side of things over at UB.
    I Finally got round to reading your book whilst I was Ill lately and is a great read for everyone in the BJ/BJT world at any level.
    http://www.blackjackinfo.com/catalog...products_id=86
    Hope to catch up with you again soon mate

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  9. KenSmith

10. bjmace

bjmace Member

11. KenSmith

No problem at all. bjmace's original link was to Amazon. The book is available at both venues.