Cost, schedule, shuffle

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by kevinheap, Nov 26, 2006.

1. kevinheap

kevinheap New Member

I am new to this but love bj. If they shuffle every round how can you count? How much do they cost to get in and how where can I find a schedule?

2. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

are you

asking about live tourneys or on-line? for live tournaments - there is a section on this site which gives a pretty good schedule of where the tournaments are, what they cost to enter, and what they pay off - you can probably find some near you - with entry fees as low as $10 to $25 --

for online play - its pretty much Ultimate Bet.com or Bet21.com - which offer elimination tourneys and one-table 'sit n gos' -

check out the on-line tournaments and land based tournament threads on this site

I think the on-line sites all shuffle after every round - so you can't count - but live tourneys can do anything from single deck and shuffle after every round to using a csm - depends on the tourney

3. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

<<I think the on-line sites all shuffle after every round - so you can't count - but live tourneys can do anything from single deck and shuffle after every round to using a csm - depends on the tourney>>

blackjack21 dot com uses 3 decks and is good to go for counting. They have the best straight BJT program but not enough players. That is suposed to change come December with more players and a Cruise promo.