Could you work for this guy?

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by ANDY 956, Aug 18, 2007.

1. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

2. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Andy 2 questions:

1. Is that for real? Are there really DIY shops over there?

2. Are you SURE that's the next Hilton Tourney Director, because if not I'd nominate him to work over at ClubUBT next to Joe Pane

Could you see them working together now?
    Simon: UBT where we don't do BJ tournament sales but where we sell UBT tournaments!

Joe: Shut the f*** up will ya?

:laugh:

3. bjmace

bjmace Member

I would say its not for real as, the phone number is a 1800 number which we do not have in UK we have 0800 and he says he covers East Anglia Region which is in UK

4. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

ANDY 956,

I consider links a pain in the butt. So I normally don't bother with links on this site, especially in the "Anything Else" category, unless it refers to another post or is something I asked about. So if you would care to reproduce the material on this site I may respond.

5. bjmace

bjmace Member

It's a video so that would be impossible

6. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Simon says?

Okay Fred here are the answers to your questions I think.

We do have DIY shops everywhere in England.

Was the link a complete spoof or did Charles Moncke really invent the spanner in 1858?

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=Charles Moncke

If I told you that you could look up whether a Mag light torch had approximately 12000 of candle power in a forum just like ours all about flash lights. Would you have believed me?

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/

So is Simon Jones real?

Andy ;)

Ps Sorry toolman1 to put up more links but I had written this prior to your post.

7. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Hope thats cleared it up

Thank you Mace.

Andy :)