Danger, SW Calendar

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Barney Stone, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

If you dont live in the SE region of US you are in trouble when it comes to open BJT. By this time next week the calender will be empty of games when using the "Open SW" criteria. There are no games scheduled after the GN game next week thru January.

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

The calendar in its current form is in sharp decline.

For the year, update totals actually don't look bad. We had 54 different users who posted an update to the calendar this year.

Even in relatively sparse times, we had 22 different users post to the calendar in November.

Are there unlisted open events in the Southwest or any other area? Probably, but how many? We're seeing far fewer available events, which leads to less interest, which leads to less updates in general.

I'm open to ideas about what to do with the calendar concept.

3. doug olson

doug olson New Member

black jack tounaments

If any one is interested the new york new york in las vegas is going to start having tournament's in january around the 4th is what I was told last night by table games manager monday's and wednesday at noon as we all know there are not a lot of open tournament's in vegas any more I will be there in january will post what it is like, New york has not updated ther callender yet

4. doug olson

doug olson New Member

new york new york

this is a weekly ternament mondays and wednesday every one welcome $25.00 buy in I dont know the pay out they should post it in the calender soon