Deep Net Technologies Blackjack Counter

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Jeff Dubya, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Jeff Dubya

Jeff Dubya New Member

OK, so I am finally trying to take on counting. To that end, I started playing with the counting functionality of Deep Net Technologies Blackjack Counter. Unfortunately, what I am discovering is that I count better than the software does!

When I have it in count mode (the "C" Count Drills) 2 cards displayed, 1 deck, run through all cards, test for displayed count, display format table, stop on errors (hi-lo), When I count incorrectly, purposely, the drill does not stop as it should. Additionally in the statistics it does not recognize my errors.

And when I say I count incorrectly, I started doing things very wrong on purpose counting 2 cards as a -/+ 9, etc. VERY wrong. Still can't get it to recognize my error.

Has anyone else experience this kind of problem with this app?

I know what Ken will probably say, and the initials are C.V. :D

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, CV does come to mind. :D
    However, I'm surprised if there is this big an issue with the DeepNet stuff. Certainly I expect you'll get good tech support from Dan at DeepNet. Be sure to let him know what you are seeing.

3. Jeff Dubya

Jeff Dubya New Member

Yeah they have been pretty good in the past. Emailed him last night but haven't heard back yet.

4. Jeff Dubya

Jeff Dubya New Member

Apparently if you are only counting single hands you cannot use the timer or it mucks things up. Weird, but at least that seems to solve the problem.

5. Jeff Dubya

Jeff Dubya New Member

So... I am finally starting to learn and doing counting drills. I believe in goal setting for just about every aspect of life, and I am about to set my first for advantage play.

I would like to be able to count down a complete 52 card deck with no errors in 30 seconds before proceeding.

Does this sound like a smart plan? Or should I be faster?

My current fastest is 43 seconds.

6. Jeff Dubya

Jeff Dubya New Member

I also downloaded the CV software... I wish the authors had spent less time with cheesy talking animated characters, it's really kind of a turnoff. Can they somehow be disabled?

7. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

I agree. The animated character is rather childish but easy to turn off. The first screen that is displayed when you start the CV software contains an option at the bottom. It says "Hide Cassie at startup". Just click on the box and the animation is gone. That also will become your default election so you don't have to click the box every time you start up.