Dinner selection

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by cmonseven, Apr 29, 2005.

?

Where would you rather dine on Friday, May 13th @6:30-7:00PM?

Poll closed May 6, 2005.
  1. Embers at Imperial Palace

66.7%
  2. Limericks at Fitzgeralds

33.3%
  1. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Please choose one restaurant and next Friday, the winner will be posted and reserved.

Thanks!

P.S. Don't forget to reserve on this or the tradition thread and how many will be in your party. The more the merrier!

Moneytaker

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

8:00 Pm

Don't forget the Hilton has a late round Friday. You don't want to plan the dinner to early and having anyone rushing to there.

I think 8:00 PM would be better.

3. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

late round

Late round would start around 4:30? End at 5:30 at the latest. Everyone will mostly likely be hungry by then so I say 7:00 should be fine. Anyone else care to opine?

Also, one thing to consider with dinner selection...after dinner gambling. :D

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  4. TXtourplayer

Even better

After dinner walking over to the Diamond club at Harrah's (if we eat at Embers) it is just next door to the IP. Let split the difference and say 7:30...LOL

5. blackjackmusician

blackjackmusician New Member

count me in

Don't forget MR ROCK-N-ROLL BLACK-JACK , i will be at the dinner you guys keep me in the loop &* looking forward to seeing you & meeting you guys !!! DARRELL

6. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

The count so far?

cmonseven -2
    TXtourplayer -2
    Hollywood-1
    Jackaroo -2
    Mikeaber -1
    Ken Smith -2
    Chips McCoy - 2
    GFlan - 1
    BlackjackMusician - 1
    Lowell - 1
    JoeP - 1
    Moses -1
    Deathmoon -1
    Opus21 -1
    Instagator - 2
    Bobconley -1

5/01 Head count...22
    Please let me know if there are more guests in your party if different from what's posted.

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  7. instagator

instagator New Member

Dinner

2 for :
    Outback
    The Range
    Embers
    in that order.

8. Joep

Joep Active Member

Eats Till He Explodes

Since Chuck "Instagator" :joker: has been known to eat until he explodes I request a seat as far away from him as possible, if you are going to allow him to "crash" this party.This party was originally suppose to be for "Good" players only,how did he sneak on the invite list :laugh:

9. instagator

instagator New Member

Gastronautical Indulgentcies

Joe there have been no explosions registered in the swamp for over 6 weeks, Ken Smith has taught me to count, and since I stopped listening to Rick on how to play I registered 5 wins and 2 seconds at Sit 'n Spin. Not only that but Rick has offered to sell me his lawn service accounts in Vegas.

10. instagator

instagator New Member

Dinner

Angie, There's no truth to the rumor started by JOEP.
    By the way I reserved two meals, but will need only one chair.

11. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

!!!!!!!!!

If you two keep this up, I am sticking you both at the kiddie table!!!!!!!!!:whip:

Rick's on his way too!

12. TXtourplayer

What?

What did I do? I'm the one who came up with Embers and Limericks.

I'm being nice to you for a change...LOL

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  13. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Change of Plans

Unfortunately, Embers at Imperial Palace is unable to accomodate our large party. They can only accomodate a party of 15. Limericks at Fitzgeralds can. So dinner will be Friday, May 13th at the Fitz at 7PM. If there is anyone else that would like to come, please RSVP here before Friday.

Last edited: May 4, 2005
  14. TXtourplayer

Already had Reservation made

Hey Angie once I saw how many picked Embers I call and made reservations for 25 (at 7:00 PM). That is probally why they said they couldn't handle that size when you called.

We just won't be at one table, but we weren't last year either. Knowing the people at Embers we won't have to worry about getting a few more people in if we need to.

15. mikeaber

mikeaber New Member

Renigue

I've got to pull my name off the list. Son and Daughter are "moving downtown" Friday and I need (and want) to spend the time with them. Y'all have yourselves a blast....sounds like you have a good start <LOL>. I'll catch up with you next time.

16. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

!

Rick is in charge of this from now on so please make all inquiries to him. He will make final decision on dinner place and what not. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

17. TXtourplayer

Angie's the only chief

Angie I'm sorry, I never ment to up set you. I was just trying to help.

I suggested both places so either is fine, my thought behind Embers was it is closer and eazy to get to from the Hilton.

I wasn't trying to be in charge of anything that is why I went by the poll to see where most wanted to go eat.

Everyone this is Angie idea about dinner Friday 13th so I will stay out of it and go where ever she decides.

My thought behind making the reservations was to lock down the date and time (were talking about a Friday night). We could always cancel them, but if we waited we my lose the date and time we wanted. I never ment to take over this is your baby.

Angie your my friend and I don't want you up set! Please forgive me this indian is just going to sit down shut up and let the chief handle the dinner plans'...LOL.

18. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Done deal

Rick,

You were able to get better results with Embers so dinner will be at Embers. I have canceled Limericks. It is a done deal, so Embers it is. It is your baby now, so make the reservations and we will dine.

19. TXtourplayer

First 25 welcome

The reservations are firm at Embers at 7:00 PM next Friday 13th. The first 25 player s to register here will be put on the list. Other players are welcome to join us, but you may be seated in another section.

The current list is:

cmonseven -2
    TXtourplayer -1
    Hollywood-1
    Jackaroo -2
    Ken Smith -2
    Chips McCoy - 2
    GFlan - 1
    BlackjackMusician - 2
    Lowell - 1
    JoeP - 1
    Moses -1
    Deathmoon -1
    Instagator - 1------------------------But he eats for 3....LOL
    Bradley Petersen - 1
    Swog - 2
    Henry Tambruin - 1
    Bob conley -1 = current count 23

We lost two, due to family commitments.
    Just sign up if you would like to join us.

Last edited: May 6, 2005
  20. Snapper

Snapper New Member

Please count us in

Mr. & Mrs. Snapper (party of 2); we may need to hitch a ride.