Elite Member Status

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Jul 27, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

All existing Senior Members have been upgraded to Elite Members.
    However, the process is not automatic in the future.
    If you reach Senior Member status (100 posts), send me a private message and I'll switch you over to Elite Status.

What's the difference?

Elite members can store up to 250 private messages.
    Elite members can have larger avatars (100x100,30K compared to 80x80,20K).
    Elite members can upload animated avatars.
    Elite members can set their profile to be "Invisible" to other members online.
    Elite members can have larger profile pictures (200x200,100K compared to 100x100,65K)

Thanks for your continued support at BJT!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  2. noman

noman Top Member

Elite status:

Ken: So when a previous Executive Member reaches 2,187 posts does he go back down to Elite? Or did he do or say something to get penalized? I know the benefits are better, there was no raise or cut in pay, but sometimes a title.....

3. KenSmith

Oops... I've now reinstated our two Executive Members to their previous lofty status.

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Ken

My status didnt upgrade OH NO HELP! Does anyone know a good site to find an avatar? I looked and my kids looked but none fit!

TIA

5. noman

noman Top Member

Barney:

Try dumbphotos.com. sure you'll find a blarney stone.

6. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Not Elite

Still hanging on to my Senior Member status.

I'm staying put in my own club.

Ken can't move me if I don't want to go. :D

Andy

7. noman

noman Top Member

Droogie:

That's playin it safe. Stay under the radar. You'll accomplish more with out feat of threat.

8. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Now Elite

Like I said Ken can change whatever he wants on here.

Andy (last senior member)

9. KenSmith

Actually Andy, you were switched to Elite yesterday. I'm not sure why you may have still been seeing the old title.

10. noman

noman Top Member

Droogie

Quick! Submit a series of posts that are offensive, attack "want a be's", be contrary and get posts deducted so you can go back to just "member,"

Sit back, soak up some of the best mind's thinking and turn it around on them when you win the big one.

Then you can pretend. or emphatically state it was all your originality, your confidence, your bravado, your tilting at windmills, your predestined fate to be the best of all without having to worry, or care about about the facts, deviation or any other statistical truth.

I mean, mine gott, that's what I would do.