1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

sticking it to the man. Way to go final table

2. Archie

Archie New Member

Conspiracy theorists...more food for thought

How about starting a rumor that the powers to be at Bet21 set up the software in such a way that both Joe and Fred would fight it out, shoulder to shoulder, at the final table, while making sure that a celebrity poker player would finish on top for marketing purposes.:joker: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations to both of you. Personally, I think it's all skill.;)

Same to you Phil.:p

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

If ONLY that were true Archie!

How about this one – on the day AFTER I removed my boycottbet21.com links and decided to stop harping on them I make it to the final table?

I WISH I had played that final table different. I just played like a donkey and didn’t use any skill there. I don’t know what got into me. The funny thing is that the style that GOT me to the final table went out the window when I got there!

Personally I think my “chatter” at the final table was too much so Phil threw the switch and had me “eliminated” :joker:

It was a great finish to the story. I only wish it didn’t have to end this way.

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

My pick

Plops? What the heck? Congrtas anyway. At least you waited for seat 6 to go all in for no obvious reason!:joker:

5. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

LOL..

Actually Fred talked number 6 into going all in with the power of suggestion...

A better question was in round three why did the person who could have knocked Fred out hit his 17 against dealer 3 up?

We all know about the rumors of who actually owns Bet21....I saw at least 3 alleged owners playing into round 3 and 2 of those owners making the final table...some notable alledged owners were MIA though ...never registering...perhaps they play under an assumed name..

Yellow Jacket was dead quiet in Freds round 3 but he was "giving a clinic" in the round 2 or so he explained to everyone after he miracled out of three foolish DD catching 21 once to tie the dealer and winning the other two...this is when even after the very inexperienced major poker player who sat next to him pointed out his mistake each time...lol

His luck ran out in round three when he was gone in first 4 hands with a dealer 21 out of the gate .....followed by a dealer Ace up next hand which forced him to bust followed by another dealer Ace up ..in hand 3...lol...maybe HE should have the RNG checked at his site as it seems like an awful lot of dealer ace up cards are dealt...lol

Your last hand wasnt donkey play Fred...you were going in a hand or 2 anyway w/o a major turn for you... anyway the rest were slow playing until the elimination hand...

I think its hilarious that you are still playing off the 50 dollar bribe money they paid you....Hopefully you will be able to cash out and actually get your money....this is the company after all that continues to withhold money from every single customer who was promised a deposit rebate.

Soon he said .....SOON

6. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

He Needed a Swing

The player who hit the hard 17 needed a win-lose swing. They had to hit it.

7. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

I was thinking that must have been the issue but I just had just signed on at that particular moment and caught only the hit and bam gone....lol Perhaps he should have doubled then ...this game rewards some impossible doubles sometimes...just as it rewards many last ditch all in efforts with BJ..

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  8. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

All In

They were all in. I don't remember the details but I do remember their hard standing number was 18. I remember being a little impressed because most players don't recognize that situation. They follow BS and wave off their only chance to win.