Fitz Hot Hands BJack Tourn. Prize Money?

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Jim P., Jun 18, 2012.

1. Jim P.

Jim P. Member

Just curious if anyone knows the payout for second through seventh place for this tournament held last weekend, 6/15-6/16?

First place was guaranteed @ $20K.

This tournament had a strong attendance. They had to add a round to the first session.

I did not hear any announcements regarding the next tournament date. Please post if you did.

2. george

george Top Member

2-7

must not be good

3. george

george Top Member

good deal

forget fitz be sure to play samstown july 20-21;)

4. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

Jim:

Best I remember the total take was approx. $33K +. At that, there would have been approx $13K to distrubute to 2nd through 7th. @ 40, 25, 15, 10, 7.5 & 2.5%.

Based on $13K, the following is close:
    2nd - $5200
    3rd - $3250
    4th - $1950
    5th - $1300
    6th - $875
    7th - $325

5. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

Sorry... Forgot to address dates ....

I think the next Fitz is Oct 12-13... I'd check back in Sept. They could change dates to try to avoid conflict with another tournament, as they have in the past, ..... actually as they did on the June event..

Jim P. likes this.
  6. Sandy Paws

Sandy Paws Member

October Tournament Dates

Checking in September may not even help. Before the last one I called them a couple of times about the tournament dates and always got a reply of "what tournament?" Finally I got a response two weeks before it saying the dates had changed. That's why I didn't participate. They can't get their stuff together AND the last time I did play they were uncertain as to times for play.