Flat Eric must stay

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Janlovespoker, Oct 17, 2006.

?

Flat Eric must stay

1. Keep Flat Eric

73.7%
  2. Flat Eric must go

26.3%
  1. Janlovespoker

Janlovespoker New Member

I can't live without Flat Eric now. He is now the official mascot of BJT.

http://repcred.com/music/flat-eric

You have to check out Flat Eric's air guitar routine. Scroll down to air guitar video.
    :laugh: :laugh: :cool:
    Even though I don't want him to go and I do have something to say about it ,let's take a poll of whether he should stay or go.

2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

HELP! I need somebody, help, not just anybody, help ...

I voted NO. So far it's 50-50 but only 1 voted for each side. However, I fear that once our British friends see this pole, I will be be badly outnumbered. Come'on BJT members, I need your help or this this LITTLE FLAT GUY will rule the world soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

majority

I will abide by the majority decision. If he's voted to go I shall take him on his last visit to the vets...

*sniff*

Cheers

Reachy

4. Flat Eric

Flat Eric New Member

What have I done?

dear mister toolman

Why do you hate me? What have I done to upset you sooooo much? i just don't understand. i'm a nice "person". i've never hurt anybody or even been nasty. i just like driving in my car with mr reachy and dancing all day long. please let me live.

thank you kind sir, gracious sir.

f. eric

5. jmbelders

jmbelders Member

Have to agree with Toolman

I am just not interested in Flat Eric. Has absolutely not relevance to what this site is all about. Flat Eric is needed just about as much as Joep & Rando's senseless arguments. :D

6. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Squash the little critter

Nice try Reachy but we all know Flat Eric's post is really you. It's not that I hate Flat Eric it's just that he may be a COMMI PINKO is disguise. Don't want to take any chances. It's best to squash the little critter while we have the chance, otherwise it may be too late. You remember "THE BLOB" don't you. :eek:

7. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Let the little guy live...lol

Now I do agree with JM that Flat Eric doesn't really have anything to do with blackjack (or any type of gambling).

But what about this as a compromise, why not let Flat Eric do the BJT.com theme music and dance when you first come onto the site?

Hey what did Hank Williams Jr. have to do with football and look what happen when the ABC got him to do the Monday night intro. Hell give the little guy a chance, if he fails we can always take him to the vet later and besides how many times does Reachy ask us for anything...LOL

8. Reachy

Reachy New Member

a bit of fun

jmbelders:

This is the free for all section of the forum after all so technically everything apart from tournament blackjack can and should be discussed :) . I'd only start to get worried if Mr. Eric starts advising on tourney strategy. And it's not my fault anyway. If toolman wasn't so agitated by my left-leaning friend (and he's French) we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Vive la revolution!

Cheers

Reachy

9. Rogue

Rogue New Member

What a fun idea...he could be the official greeter! :D

10. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Great idea

I like it!!! What do you say Reachy? Then all will be well in LA LA LAND and you can keep "it" in your signature. :D

PS: I'm getting tired of this puppet taking so much of my time anyway. That and the fact that my wife is looking over my shoulder with that damn rolling pin. :eek: OK, OK. I'm losing in the poll too. :sad:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  11. happybunnytrix

happybunnytrix New Member

F.E.

Maybe you should tell us a little about yourself. What do you do for a living? Single, Married? Any kids? What are your hopes and dreams?

I think if we knew more about you, more members would stand up for you!

Bunnytrix

12. Flat Eric

Flat Eric New Member

split up

Mr Reachy and I have come to a decision and are to go our separate ways. It was hard but we both think it's for the best. I no longer want to live in his shadow and want to be my own person. I am also a tournament BJ addict and can see that this site offers alot of good advice on that game. I expect I will be posting more on that topic soon.

As for me being the mascot of BJT.com and performing my popular song "Flat Beat" along with Mr Oizo I am quite happy to do that. However my agent, The 13th Duke of Wybourne, deals with negotiations, money, alcohol and women for me. Please contact him.

Incidentally, I am not married and am always on the look-out but I will love you and leave you! My hobbies include TBJ and dancing and my ambition is to dance my way to the WSOBJ 2007.

See you soon

Cheers

F. Eric

13. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Fickle?

I am a fan of your work Eric, but you must admit your career only flourished briefly. I do hope that you are not deserting Reachy now that you sense it may be time for a comeback. He has clearly been a true friend to you during these dark times.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

14. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

15. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Dance Eric, Dance

OK Mr. Eric. You have a mandate. Let's see the dance! :D

16. pergo56

pergo56 Member

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  17. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member